30th October 2016, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required for MS in Germany after B.E Mechanical?

Hello,

I have completed bachelor in mechanical engineering (B.E mechanical) from India and i want to know that how much percentage is require to do masters in Germany in automobile and in other mechanical related fields.? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the percentage required for MS in Germany after B.E Mechanical?
  2. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  3. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany?
  4. What is the minimum percentage is required to do MS in German University?
  5. What is the minimum percentage required in BE to do MS in Germany?
  6. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
  7. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  9. Percentage required in 12th PCM to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany/Singapore?
  10. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after doing Mechanical Engineering? My aggregate percentage is 73%
  11. Percentage required in engineering to study in Germany?
  12. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Admission procedure followed for doing M.Tech.in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? -- [New]
  14. Would I get admission in Germany for MS course? I have completed BE in mechanical with 58% marks. Should I pursue my MS course from UK? Will the quality of education be same there as compared to Germany?
  15. What is the minimum percentage required for admission in Germany?
  16. Which is better between US, Germany or UK? I am doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
  17. How to do masters in Aeronautical Engineering in Germany? What is the percentage required for this?
  18. MS in Mechanical from Germany is possible? Scholarship and fee details?
31st October 2016, 04:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage required for MS in Germany after B.E Mechanical?

To get admission for pursuing MS in Germany after completion of your B.E Mechanical Engineering course, you have to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. You need to secure at least 6 band or 6.5 band in IELTS examination to be eligible to get admission for pursuing MS course in German Universities. To get admission in best German University, you need to secure at least 60% aggregate marks in your B.E Mechanical Engineering course.
31st October 2016, 11:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage required for MS in Germany after B.E Mechanical?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies after completion of your B.E course in the field of mechanical engineering. There is no percentage required as such which will as an eligibility criteria. This is because the German institutes do not consider graduation score for admission. Instead you need to appear in the entrance exams and score well like IELTS based on which the German institutes take admission. Apart from the entrance exams you need to perform well in the interview round as well.
24th September 2020, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I have completed my B.E(mechanical) having a percentage of 65 and as well I have ielts score 6..Am I eligible for Ms in public universities of Germany. ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?