19th September 2015, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed to do post graduation in Chemistry in abroad after completion of B.Sc course with scholarship?

I am studying B.Sc 3rd year in physics, chem maths... i want to do my post graduation in chem in abroad n also i belong from poor family n cant afford such huge amount
so i need advice regarding the procedure of admission and the scholarships? Awaiting for the answers

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study Post Graduation in Abroad with scholarship for B.Sc(Chemistry) 1st year student? How can I prepare for the entrance exams by myself?
  2. How to get admission for doing Post Graduation after B.Sc Chemistry?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Chemistry PhD with scholarship in Abroad through Interview?
  4. What is the procedure to do scholarship in Abroad? I am a student of B.Tech
  5. Scholarship to study Post Graduation in Abroad for a candidate who is studying Mathematics in Graduation?
  6. Is there any scope if I do PhD in Bioinformatics from India? Procedure and mark required for admission in Abroad? Can I get scholarship?
  7. What is the procedure to follow for get scholarship and study B.E Civil after diploma completion in abroad?
  8. How can I go abroad after doing graduation? What is the procedure?
  9. How can I study PhD with scholarship in Abroad if pursuing Post Graduation in Statistics?
  10. What should I do to study abroad after completion of graduation?
  11. Eligibility to appear for JAM IUT and abroad study on scholarship aftre B.Sc in Zoology? Application procedure for the same?
  12. How may I pursue my post graduation from abroad without giving any entrance examination? I have done B.Tech in Civil engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to get scholarship to study Post Graduation in Oxford University?
  14. Can I do post graduation in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  15. How to get scholarship for doing Medicine course abroad?
  16. How can I study further in Abroad with scholarship if secured 86% in 12th Science?
  17. Universities which offer Post Graduation in Abroad for B.Sc(Agriculture) student?
  18. Eligibility to study MBBS/Post Graduation in ENT in Abroad if completed BDS in India? List of universities with admission procedure?
20th September 2015, 11:44 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed to do post graduation in Chemistry in abroad after completion of B.Sc course with scholarship?

You need to appear in the entrance exams - GRE and IELTS/TOEFL since most of the foreign universities take admission on the basis of performance in these entrance exams. You need to apply online once you receive the scores of the entrance exams. You may have to undergo resume screening, statement of purpose screening and interview rounds for final shortlisting. Once shortlisted, you need to apply for visa.

You can take education loan up to 20 lakhs to meet the expense of your course. Apart from this, foreign institutes also give scholarships on the basis of performance in the entrance exams, academics and extra curricular activities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?