19th January 2015, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for doing Post Graduation after B.Sc Chemistry?

I am a BSc chemistry student 2nd year. How can i get an admission in a college abroad for my post graduation. Can I opt to take bio- chemistry as my major?

Related Questions:
11th April 2016, 12:51 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for doing Post Graduation after B.Sc Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a BSc chemistry student 2nd year. How can i get an admission in a college abroad for my post graduation. Can I opt to take bio- chemistry as my major?
The aspirant has to apply for the Post Graduation course either online or offline mode. There will be an entrance examination for the admission to the course in many universities. The duration of the course is two years. The admission will be done on the basis of marks scored in the graduation course and the marks scored in the entrance examination. After the merit list is announced you will be called for the admission. You have to pay the fees and join the course. The course is available in many colleges in India through regular or correspondence mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?