30th October 2016, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing higher studies in USA?

I want go to USA for higher studies like MBA & please explain me briefly about the procedures to go USA for higher studies in USA? Can you please give me the information on this? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon. Thank you!

31st October 2016, 09:30 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing higher studies in USA?

Procedure of higher studies in USA-

- Appear in the entrance exams based on which the US universities take admission. For example- for MBA course, you need to appear in GMAT along with English proficiency test like IELTS or TOEFL.
- Then you need to apply online in the US universities as per your scores in the entrance exams.
- You need to upload good resume and strong statement of purpose.
- If you are shortlisted for the interview round, you need to perform well to clear the round.
- If shortlisted finally, confirm admission and apply for visa.
31st October 2016, 04:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing higher studies in USA?

To pursue your higher studies like MBA in USA, you should have completed Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognised university. You need to appear in GMAT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to apply for admission to MBA course in US universities. After submitting the online application form, the university will review your application and if you are found eligible for admission, you will be offered admission in the university, you will receive i20 from the university and you need to apply for US student visa for pursuing your higher studies in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?