30th December 2015, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing studies in abroad?

What is the procedure followed for doing studies in abroad? I am very new for this, so can you please help me to find the information on the same? I just wanted to know all the information on the same as soon as possible. Kindly give me the answer soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to be followed to go abroad after 10th standard?
  2. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing studies in abroad?
  4. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  6. Do I have to appear for any exam to do further studies in BAMS in abroad? List of the best universities abroad in Ayurveda Field? Which are the courses related to my field and procedure to apply?
  7. What is the procedure followed for joining universities abroad to continue doing research after completion of M.Tech in CSE?
  8. What should be the procedure which I need to follow up to do further studies in abroad after completion of 12th?
  9. Is it possible to do MS in abroad after B.E? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to do abroad studies after 12th and to get a job over there?
  11. What is the procedure for taking up student visa to go abroad for doing higher studies?
  12. How can I study further in Abroad with scholarship if secured 86% in 12th Science?
  13. Procedure to get online admission for abroad studies?
  14. Am I eligible to do further studies in abroad after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? What is the admission procedure followed? -- [New]
  15. Which further studies i can do in abroad after completing my B.Sc. (Ag)?
  16. Detailed procedure to work as dental hygienist abroad?
  17. How to take scholarship exam for Abroad Studies?
  18. List of universities favourable to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
31st December 2015, 11:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing studies in abroad?

It is not possible to give you a detailed response on your query. This is because you have not mentioned for which type of study you want to know the procedure. There are numerous courses offered by foreign institutes each having a separate procedure of admission. So you need to comment below with the course for which you want information; post that we will be able to provide a detailed response. In general, the admission procedure is based on entrance exam scores, resume screening, statement of purpose screening and sometimes interviews as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?