3rd October 2015, 03:45 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for joining universities abroad to continue doing research after completion of M.Tech in CSE?

Hey everyone...

I just completed.my post gradutation i.e m tech in cse and interested in continuing mynresewrch are through phd from abroad...can any one tell how could i possibly join any university in abroad and scholarships procedure as studies out there are very costly.....or any othr option for R AND D job in india....thnks in advanced

Related Questions:
12th October 2015, 10:39 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for joining universities abroad to continue doing research after completion of M.Tech in CSE?

You need to appear for both the GRE and TOEFL Examination and you need to crack both the Examinations to be eligible for the course of PhD Abroad.
You need to have a good career track record throughout your career to get a Scholarship in the Universities of Abroad.
You also need to have a good Domain Knowledge to be eligible for a Scholarship.
This is what you need to do to apply for the course of PhD Abroad.
For the R&D Job you need to apply for the job in the company of your choice.
Then you need to crack the Personal Interview in the company and then you will be able to get the job in the R&D Department of that company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?