22nd September 2015, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Courses available to study in Abroad for T.Y.B.Com and ICAI candidate? Education Loan facility to study in Abroad?

Hello Sir,
I am currently pursuing ICAI course and also in T.Y.B.Com. What are the various courses available for me to study in Abroad? And kindly tell me the education loan facility for me. Thank you!

30th October 2017, 04:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to study in Abroad for T.Y.B.Com and ICAI candidate? Education Loan facility to study in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am currently pursuing ICAI course and also in T.Y.B.Com. What are the various courses available for me to study in Abroad? And kindly tell me the education loan facility for me. Thank you!

List of courses available to study in abroad for B.Com and ICAI candidate is given below;

Master of Commerce (Applied Finance)
Master Degree in Business Management and Marketing
Certified Management Accountant
Certified Public Accounting
Certified Financial Analyst
Master of Business Administration
MCom in International Accounting
Master of Commerce

Many nationalized banks and private banks offer education loans to students to study in abroad universities. Maximum of Rs 20 Lakh is offered for students to study in abroad. Students needed to provide Collateral security for the education loan amount. Generally, education loans are offered on the basis of the students past academic records, employ ability of the course and reputation of the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?