8th August 2017, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements to do automobile engineering in Germany?

I wanted to go to Germany For a degree in automobile engineering. What are the requirements? Can you please list me down the minimum criteria required and the steps by step process to be followed? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks1

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for MS course in Germany?
  2. Requirements for getting admission for M.Tech Automobile Engineering in USA and Germany?
  3. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  4. Requirements to do Automobile engineering in Germany under good universities?
  5. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  6. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering? Requirements for getting admission into the course in USA and Germany?
  7. List of best Universities in Germany for MS in mechanical and automobile fields?
  8. Am I eligible to do Automobile engineering degree in Germany after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  9. Can I do my MS degree in automobile engineering? I am pursuing BE in instrumentation technology. What are requirements for getting admission in Germany and USA for MS course in automobile engineering?
  10. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Requirements for admission in Germany and USA for M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  11. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
  12. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  13. How to do Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  14. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Requirements to get admission in colleges in Germany and USA?
  15. How to study in germany after completing diploma in Automobile engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the procedure followed to get study scholarhip for doing automobile engineering in Germany?
  17. Requirements to study M.Tech in University of Hamburg, Germany for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 5th semester student? -- [New]
  18. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
10th August 2017, 12:32 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the requirements to do automobile engineering in Germany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wanted to go to Germany For a degree in automobile engineering. What are the requirements? Can you please list me down the minimum criteria required and the steps by step process to be followed? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks1

Candidates should have completed 10+2 or equivalent examinations with Physics, Mathematics and English subjects to study automobile engineering in Germany. Candidates have to clear the English proficiency test like TOEFL or IELTS to study at German universities. Candidates have to apply with the necessary documents like Statement of Purpose, Resume, Academic Records etc. Candidates qualified JEE Advanced examinations are considered for admission in German Universities. Candidates with German language proficiency are preferred for admission. The above given are some of the requirements to do automobile engineering in Germany.
10th August 2017, 09:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements to do automobile engineering in Germany?

To be eligible to pursue Automobile Engineering course in Germany, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream from a recognised board. To apply for admission to Automobile Engineering course in German universities, you should have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to Automobile Engineering course in German universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?