3rd March 2018, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study M.Tech in University of Hamburg, Germany for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 5th semester student?

I am willing to get admission in University of Hamburg in Germany. I am studying in B.Tech with Automobile Engineering completed 5th semester. I want to study M.Tech in this university. So, kindly tell me what is all the requirements?

Related Questions:
  1. When to apply for admission in PhD at University of Hamburg, Germany? What are the requirements for it?
  2. When the Technical University of Munich, Germany issue application form for MS? Requirements and fees to study here?
  3. Requirements for getting admission for M.Tech Automobile Engineering in USA and Germany?
  4. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  5. Requirements to do M.Tech in Germany? Is it necessary to have the knowledge of German language?
  6. Can I do M.Tech with signals and systems specialization? Is there good scope for it in future?
  7. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  8. Detailed information about B.E. programme in Germany for 22 years old Advanced Level Electrical Technician?
  9. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering? Requirements for getting admission into the course in USA and Germany?
  10. What is the procedure followed to pursue Masters in Mechanical/Automotive/Industrial Engineering in Germany after completing B.tech in India?
  11. What is the procedure for M.Tech Computer Science course? What is the fee structure and is it approved by UGC and AICTE?
  12. Should I change college to study correspondence CSE 5th semester being a BTech regular student?
  13. Possibilities to do Ph.D in Germany after scoring 55% in M.pharmacy? What are the requirements?
  14. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is knowledge of German language necessary to study in Germany? How may I do MS(automobile) in Germany? I'm currently in B.E(mechanical) 5th sem
  16. Admission eligibility and other criteria to be fulfilled in order to study MS in Germany for VLSI?
  17. Chance of getting promoted to 5th semester for Diploma Electrical student who got backlog in all subjects? -- [New]
  18. What should I prefer between M.E and M.Tech? I am a 5th semester B.E student
4th April 2018, 06:38 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study M.Tech in University of Hamburg, Germany for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 5th semester student?

Since, you are still studying B.Tech, once you complete your B.Tech course, you can very much apply for M.Tech at University of Hamburg, Germany. To do so, you must have to appear and qualify in the IELTS and GRE examination to get admission in the above mentioned University. Admission is based on the performance in the entrance examination. You must have to score a minimum of 6.5 bands in the IELTS for M.Tech admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?