20th March 2016, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope for PLC scada course in abroad?

Sir, I have completed my BE (mechanical) course. Now i am interested in studying the PLC scada course in abroad. So kindly tell me about the scope of studying PLC Scada course in abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of PLC Scada training? I have done B.Tech in ECE with 70.5%
  2. Best PLC/DCS/SCADA training institute in Chennai?
  3. Is PLC-SCADA training beneficial for ECE students? List institutes offering training to ECE students?
  4. Which automobile company I can apply for the job after gaining 5 years of experience in Industrial automation?
  5. Which companies work on PLC, Scada in Delhi?
  6. Are there any other courses other than PLC and SCADA? How can I study these courses while doing my B.Tech?
  7. List PLC-SCADA training institutes in Chennai?
  8. Whgat is the difference between - PLC training and Scada training? Which is best among the two?
  9. Training centers in Jaipur for 3rd year B.Tech student for Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which One is the Best PLC, SCADA Training institute in Chennai?
  11. How can I get a job in automation field? Best automation institute of PLC and SCADA?
  12. Is there any 1 month course related to ECE branch? Organizations providing such courses?
  13. Should I do PLC and SCADA course after B.E electronics and telecommunication?
  14. Which are the training centers of PLC Scada? I am a 4th semester engineering student from electronics and telecommunication branch
  15. Which are the short term courses other than PLC, SCADA and HMI? I am in last year in Electronics and Telecommunication
  16. Best institute for industrial training in Automation(DCS, PLC, SCADA) with guaranteed placement?
  17. What are the courses which providing opportunities to get a job in IT sector? I have done B.Tech in electrical engineering and also done PLC & SCADA courses with 2 years of job experience
  18. Whether Central Tool Room & Training Centre is best place to do PLC & SCADA Training?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?