15th March 2015, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completing MBBS in Russia?

hello,
I have completed my MBBS degree in a well-known university in Russia. i need details about
1. what else can i do further
2. in case of PG, i would like to do it in some other foreign countries,,so which would be a better option??
3. what all exams should i get through before entering into those countries to do PG??
4. what can i do after PG..
PLEASE PROVIDE THE DETAILS...
THANK YOU

24th March 2015, 10:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completing MBBS in Russia?

1. What else you can do further?
You have two options - go for higher studies or go for job, i.e, start practicing. You can go for higher studies, i.e, post graduation and specialize in one field of medical science and can also go for PhD and research. Otherwise you can start practicing in Russia or other countries, for other countries you need to clear the concerned country's screening test.

2. Foreign Country to do PG :-
Countries like UK, USA, Singapore, Australia, etc. are excellent places to learn and pursue higher studies. The best country would be UK since its medical standard is the best in the world.

3. Exams to appear :-
Different countries have different institutes which take admission through different entrance exams. Some consider graduation score, some take admission through GRE, some through MCAT, some through USMLE, etc. along with English proficiency test - IELTS/TOEFL.

4. What to do after PG?
You can go for higher studies,i.e, MPhil and PhD or you can go for job, i.e, you can start practicing in hospitals and nursing homes.
18th June 2019, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after completing MBBS in Russia?

Can I practice in India after completing UG (MBBS) & PG both from Russia?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?