21st January 2015, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MBBS in Russia if secured 63% in 12th?

hello
whether i am eliglible to
join mbbs in russia?
as i passed my 12 with 63 percentage
please let me know about this immediately
thank you and regards

17th August 2016, 05:48 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBBS in Russia if secured 63% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
whether i am eliglible to
join mbbs in russia?
as i passed my 12 with 63 percentage
please let me know about this immediately
thank you and regards

Yes, you can study MBBS in Russia with 63% marks in 10+2 class. The candidates should have obtained aggregate 50% marks in the Physics / Chemistry / Biology / English in the 12th standard are eligible to apply to the course. There are no entrances; the admission will be done on the marks scored in the qualifying examinations. The details about the universities and fees details are available in the websites. You can also contact the educational consultants for the admission to the course and visa formalities.
26th February 2021, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study MBBS in Russia if secured 63% in 12th?

Obtaining an MBBS degree from Russia is lowest than European universities. The cost of learning MBBS is low and inexpensive in Russia. Russian University provides a seamless forum to foreign students who do not have to pay high school tuition. Apart from this, there is no donation for entry to MBBS in Russia. The expense of completing a six-year MBBS course at Russian Medical University is within the budget of common students.

The tuition for MBBS in Russia is subsidized by the government by Russian Government, making it easier for Indian students to study MBBS in Russia. The average fee per year is affordable if you are interested in researching MBBS in Russia.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?