22nd June 2014, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to study in abroad after 12th having weak financial background?

i want to study abroad after 12(2014) but financially i m not so stable.please guide me.what should i do? I belong to a lower-middle class family but due to my surname"pandey" i m in gen category.but i want to do engneering from abroad.what should i do?

14th January 2015, 04:51 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study in abroad after 12th having weak financial background?

To pursue Engineering in Aboard, you have to complete one exam called SAT. That's because universities offer admission into engineering courses by considering the SAT score of the candidates. So, first you should complete SAT exam. After completing the SAT exam, you should apply for admission in universities, by sending your application form along with your test scores. Then the universities will send you an admission letter(i20), if your academic profile satisfies university admission requirements.

SAT Exam Pattern:-
Following is the exam pattern of SAT exam.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?