30th April 2012, 12:40 PM
praveenkumar tv

Which are the companies which offer MS in abroad for the employees?

Respected sir,
i want to study ms in mechanical engineering field but i do not have sufficient knowledge about that and because of my family background concerned i think i will not able to study further . could you please help about the companies which offers ms in abroad for their employees after some year experience i can do work hardly there ? could you please suggest me

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies who allow there employees to do MS in abroad? What is the eligibility criteria to do MS in those companies?
  2. Where should I join between Infosys and Cognizant? Is Infosys offers MBA course for free?
  3. Is it possible to get Masters Degree in Reputed College in Expense of Company?
  4. List of companies which offer recruitment to Aeronautical Engineering Diploma student in Abroad?
  5. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?
  6. Job requirements for Civil Engineers in Abroad? Best companies and entrance exam? Do I need to pursue any other course?
  7. Does Multinational Companies provide MS program in Abroad to its employee?
  8. Does Multinational Companies provide MS program in Abroad to its employee?
  9. Which is the best IT company among TCS, HCL, Accenture, WIPRO
  10. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  11. What are the qualifications required to get a job in core company?
  12. How can I get job in Ferrari, BMW and Mercedes in Abroad being a B.E.(Automobile Engineering) student? Should I have to appear in any competitive exam? How much salary I will get?
  13. Companies offering recruitment to MBA(Pharmaceutical Management) candidate in Abroad? -- [New]
  14. List of companies offering recruitment to B.Tech Civil Engineer in Abroad? Procedure to join?
  15. What is the scope of Petrochemical after PG in Industrial Chemistry?
  16. TCS or Infosys: Better company to work with? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Does India Institute of Science offer M.Tech course in Biotech? List of top universities abroad offering the course?
  18. Do I have to submit a resume to apply for internship while in 6th semester B.E?
24th August 2020, 01:06 PM
the_._khan

Default Re: Which are the companies which offer MS in abroad for the employees?

There are many companies like TCS, INFOSYS, CAPGEMINI, etc. All these MNC companies help their employees for MS. But not startup companies, be aware of this. But these companies have some agreement while they are allowing to do MS without firing you from the company like after after completing MS, you have to come back to that same company and work and you can definitely apply for some higher position in that company as you have done MS which makes your profile stronger and knowledge as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?