18th April 2015, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to study PG course after B.Pharm in Canada?

Sir/Mam,

I am B Pharm last year student and I want to Study or done my PG at canada or europe or us. So what should I have to do and I have not financial problem and please tell me exams either I give gre or ielts? Kindly give me the complete information which I am not sure.

19th April 2015, 02:57 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study PG course after B.Pharm in Canada?

To pursue Master's course in Canada, you have to appear for IELTS exam. Most of the universities in Canada offers admission only on the basis of IELTS score, but only a few universities ask for GRE score. So, first try to complete IELTS exam and you should decide , whether you should appear for GRE or not, by knowing the admission requirements of the universities, in which you wish to join. After completing required exams, you should apply for admission in universities by sending your application and required documents to university admission office through online or via courier.
1st September 2015, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my BpHARMA FROM mUMBAI uNIVERSITY WITH 70% IN 2013 AND NOW COMPLETED MY mba in Marketing in 2015 from S.N.D.T. uNIVERSITY WITH 70%
i dont have job now so could you help me to find our right college or Right Recognised university for doing pg course for better prospectus
24th May 2017, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B. Pharmacy in India and I want to study MS in Canada so please give me suggestions to complete MS
13th September 2019, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam I am B pharm second year student and .I want to study or done my PG at Canada or uk or US.So what should i have to do ..
Kindly give me the complete information...
31st August 2020, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir /madam i am b. Pharm final year student. I want to pursue my pg in Canada or uk so what should I have to do
Kindly give me the complete information regarding it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?