13th September 2014, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get Study Visa in Canada without IELTS for admission in class 11?

I am preet kamal i got in 10 class 7.2 cgp can i apply study visa without ilets in canada without ilets study visa in canada for class 11

8th December 2014, 08:51 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get Study Visa in Canada without IELTS for admission in class 11?

No, it is not possible to get Study Visa of Canada if you have not given IELTS for admission in Class 11. Atleast one English proficiency test is required to get admission and to get VISA. However, TOEFL is usually given after 10+2 since its eligibility criteria is 10+2 and the level of examination is also high. Hence IELTS is mandatory for study in Canada after 10th and for VISA of Canada.
10th May 2017, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get Study Visa in Canada without IELTS for admission in class 11?

I want to study in Canada after 10th. I had done 10th in Pseb I want to apply school visa after 10th which test I had to pass to do so
21st June 2017, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

History, economic, geography, English (litrature),Hindi, with these subject may i apply to study in Canada
8th July 2017, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

I got 7.2 CGPA IN 10th WANT TO STUDY IN FOREIGN WITH DOING WORK. WHERE SHOULD I GO FOR TOP CLASS JOB AND WHAT SHOULD I DO ???
10th July 2017, 08:43 PM
Shiv S.

According to me, there is negligible chance to get admission in 11th class, but you can get admission in Canada for bachelor or master degree without IELTS and TOEFL. BEST LUCK
21st June 2018, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

How can I go to Canada after 10th class passing with 66.6% without IELTS in any University,collage or school in admission in 11th class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?