22nd August 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

How to study for BSc in Microbiology after finishing 12th in science with 55%

hi i am nehal i have finished my 12th exams in science with 55% and now i study in b.sc in microbiology, now i am in s.y. and i want to give a bank exam. so plz tel me which banking exam. i will give?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course to choose to study in abroad after doing BSc Microbiology between Food Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology?
  2. What is the eligibility of join Microbiology after finishing BSc Microbiology?
  3. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How should I join BSc Computer after finishing 12th?
  5. How to join MBBS in Tamilnadu after finishing BSc degree in Microbiology?
  6. Any chance to get Microbiology Honors in BSc in Orissa? I have passed 12th science with 57%
  7. Am I eligible for Microbiology subject in TRB examination after finishing BSc B.Ed in Microbiology?
  8. Which is better between Life Science and Microbiology? Subjects which I should choose for BSc?
  9. In which subject should I complete my MSc after finishing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Microbiology subjects?
  10. How to study through distance in MSc Microbiology? I have completed BSc Microbiology
  11. How to study Pathology after passing BSc Microbiology? Procedure for the same?
  12. How to study MSc Microbiology through distance after completing BSc Microbiology in MG university Kerala
  13. What is better between BSc Medical Microbiology and BSc Industrial Microbiology?
  14. Whether Microbiology subject is offered in 12th CBSE? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to study Actuarial Science after finishing 12th? I am from commerce side
  16. Which is the best course after BSc Microbiology?
  17. What to study between MSc, Microbiology and MBA? I have completed BSc Microbiology
  18. How to study in BSc electronics after finishing 12th with 71% marks?
20th January 2013, 01:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study for BSc in Microbiology after finishing 12th in science with 55%

Your educational qualifications are suitable for pursuing B.Sc in Microbiology. Most of the institutes consider candidates with a minimum cut off of 50% marks for admission. Admissions are done on merit basis. IBPS is the authority for conducting CWE for 20 nationalized banks. Attending CWE conducted by IBPS will be useful for you.
8th May 2014, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study for BSc in Microbiology after finishing 12th in science with 55%

HOW TO TAKE MICROBIOLOGY.I FINISHED MY 12 NOW.WHICH COLLEGE IS BEST FOR IT.WHAT IS FEES STRUCTURE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?