22nd January 2013, 01:26 AM
nishamehta2012

How to study Law after passing 12th science? Which is the best college?

hello sir ,
i am the 12th science student want to become a criminal lawyer so how can i go for the same ,, pls guide me regarding the same . i would like to study law but i do not know how to start with ? how many years would it take to complete the same ??? which is the best college ? how much percentage is required for the same ?? is any entrance to be given ?? can i do only the crash course for the entrance ???

28th October 2013, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study Law after passing 12th science? Which is the best college?

after passing 12th science is it possible to do law
3rd December 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study Law after passing 12th science? Which is the best college?

How can I proceed after 12th science for career in law
16th March 2014, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Hello i m a science student.I want to do law after 12 ,csn i do so? Is it a gud option ?
18th March 2014, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

what should i take medical or non-medical to do law after 12th ??
plzzzz tell me....
25th March 2014, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Wat we have to prepare WD the law test after passing 12
Pls help me respected teachers WD the same
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?