19th December 2013, 06:16 PM
Posts: n/a

What type of course can I do in London having completed B.E. (EEE)?

I am ramesh ,i have completed my B.E(E.E.E) in the year of 2009 ,i want to do M. S degree in london what type of course can able to do what is the procedure for studying including visa process i want to know sir can u help me sir

28th December 2014, 12:55 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: India
Posts: 8,583
Default Re: What type of course can I do in London having completed B.E. (EEE)?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. You can pursue your higher studies in London. You need to appear in the entrance exams - GRE and IELTS to get admission in the universities of London. After giving the entrance exams , you need to apply in 4-5 universities of London where ypou want to seek admission as per your scores in the entrance exams. You need to prepare a good resume and a strong statement of purpose since these are also the parameters of selection. After getting selected you need to confirm your admission and apply for student visa at the UK consulate. Hence make sure that you have your passport from before to get your visa done quickly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: