29th November 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

What should I do now being a candidate having completed Engineering in EEE last year but did not get Job?

i was completed enginnering(EEE) in 2010 batch but still i didnt get any job... so for dt what should i do now plz give me some useful sugestions

Related Questions:
  1. How to get job in Indian Armed forces after completing B.Tech course in EEE?
  2. How may I do MS in US after doing job for 1 year? How can I get a job in Infotech? I've completed B.Tech(EEE) in JNTUH
  3. How to get EEE companies job? I have completed B.Tech EEE with 63%
  4. Job opportunities in Steel and Power sectors for B.Tech(EEE) candidate?
  5. Job opportunities in Electrical field for B.Tech(EEE) fresher?
  6. How to get a job as trainee in electrical engineering after completing B.Tech EEE with 63.9%?
  7. What should I do after completing Engineering in EEE? What are the job facilities available? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Where can I find a fresher job in South India? I have completed my B.e in EEE in RMK Engineering College
  9. How to get a job after completing 3 years B.Tech in EEE?
  10. How to get EEE core job after completing B.Tech EEE with 70%?
  11. How to get Job in a Core Company being a candidate pursuing final year of BE in EEE stream?
  12. Which specialization is a better choice for me in MBA course among Marketing, HR and Operations being a candidate having completed BE in EEE stream?
  13. Is M.Tech in Pipeline Engineering good for an EEE student? Is there any job scope in it?
  14. What is the procedure to be followed for applying job in NASA as scientist? -- [New]
  15. How to get Job in Robotics being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in EEE?
  16. List of courses to do to strengthen my Curriculum Vitae having completed B.Tech in EEE in the year 2010?
  17. How to get a job in core field? I have completed EEE with 77%
  18. How to get a job in EEE companies after completing B.Tech EEE?
29th November 2011, 04:44 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do now being a candidate having completed Engineering in EEE last year but did not get Job?

Hi Dear
After complete your degree engineering in EEE in the year 2010
then you go for job but till date you did not find any job
but do not worry about that you try in different place for job.
OK
you take some course like related to your branch like
VLSI
Embedded system
Radar system

But depends on you after complete your graduation different sector are there
Government sector
Banking sector
Postal
Defence
etc...

Good Luck........
29th November 2011, 07:19 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do now being a candidate having completed Engineering in EEE last year but did not get Job?

dear friend,
My friend as you don't get a job then you can go for higher studies..

You can go for higher studies like-

1.M.tech- If you want to gather much more knowledge in your field then M.tech is a good option. After which you can also go for research in your field.
For thsi you have to appear in entrance exams - GATE.

2.MBA-
If you have interest in management related field then you can go for MBA course.Which is very much job prospective.
After completion of MBA course you can get a high salary job also you will get better designation.
entrance exams for MBA course:- CAT, MAT, XAT etc.

You can go for any of these course.

All the best.
1st December 2011, 01:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i was completed enginnering(EEE) in 2010 batch but still i didnt get any job... so for dt what should i do now plz give me some useful sugestions
Dear friend,

You have just completed your B-TECH degree so you have lots of higher study scope

M-TECH :- You must be cleared the GATE exam some institute provide M-TECH without gate score.

MBA:- You must be cleared the CAT or MAT exam.Some institute conduct their own entrance exam.

MS:- Only M-TECH candidate are applicable.

JRF:- Only B-TECH ,M-TECH and science graduate candidate are eligible for JRF.

PHD:- B-TECH candidate must have GATE score . M-TECH candidate apply here without GATE score.

All the best
23rd March 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

iam in 3rd year of btech and i want to do a course which can help me in finding a job.
so plz gve me information about various courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?