23rd November 2021, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the whole procedure for coming USA from India for higher studies after completion of BSc Nursing?

respected sir/madam , i have complete my b.sc nursing in Gujarat, India and i am willing to Go USA for my higher study and want to make my professional carrier in USA ... so plzzz guide me for which exams are need to go for USA for my further study .. plzz guide me ... !!

5th December 2021, 01:31 PM
deepakkumarboudh

Default Re: What is the whole procedure for coming USA from India for higher studies after completion of BSc Nursing?

What is the whole procedure for coming USA from India for higher studies after completion of BSc Nursing?

If you really interested to go abroad for higher studies then their are few easy steps.
1.Register with AECC Global and talk with an education counsellor.
2.Take an IELTS or any other accepted English test.
3.Receive an i20 document.
6th December 2021, 01:04 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the whole procedure for coming USA from India for higher studies after completion of BSc Nursing?

The whole procedure for coming USA from India for higher studies after completion of BSc Nursing,
You can give a thought to following suggestions:

1)It would be better if you work in Indian hospitals, for 1–2 years before looking for openings in USA. The experience you gain in India will be highly beneficial when you work in USA.
2)Many hospitals in USA recruit experienced nurses from India through consultants whose details you can get on the net. They are retained by the Hospitals and so, they do not charge from the nurses. In case anybody demands money, be careful, check complete details before paying up.
3)There are consultants on whose payroll nurses are appointed and deputed to USA for working with client hospitals. You can try this option as well.
Make sure documentation is complete, take help of an advocate to check before accepting the offer.

4)Many Indian nurses have initially worked in Middle East countries for 2–3 years before moving to USA/Canada/Australia. You can give a thought to this as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?