9th July 2017, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure followed to apply for higher studies in USA after completion of 10th standard?

Procedure followed to apply for higher studies in USA after completion of 10th standard? Can you please give me the details on this as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can give me the information. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

13th July 2017, 12:47 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure followed to apply for higher studies in USA after completion of 10th standard?

After completing class 10th from a recognized Board of Education, you can apply for class 11th studies in USA in different Schools.
To do so, you must have to appear in the IELTS examination and have to qualify in it with a good score in order to apply for different renowned Schools in USA.
You must score at least 6 in IELTS for getting admission in Schools of USA.
13th July 2017, 05:19 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure followed to apply for higher studies in USA after completion of 10th standard?

Students who have passed class 10th standard with good percentage from a recognized board are eligible to apply for higher secondary course in USA provided they qualify standardized English language test IELTS.
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is taken by the candidates who are willing to pursue higher studies in foreign countries.It measures the excellency of candidate’s English language skills in reading, writing, listening and speaking sections.
So, in order to do higher studies in USA, you need to score 6 and above bands in IELTS examination.
After qualifying and scoring the required bands in the above said examination you can apply for admission in particular school for which you satisfy the eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?