9th July 2017, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in USA for higher studies after completion of 10th standard?

Procedure to get admission in USA for higher studies after completion of 10th standard? I need to know the complete information which I have to follow. Can you please provide me the details as soon as possible. Awaiting for the quick response. Thanks!

13th July 2017, 12:24 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in USA for higher studies after completion of 10th standard?

In order to pursue for higher studies in USA for an Indian Student, aspirant must have to complete his/her class 10th from a recognized Board with a good academic record.
After completing class 10th successfully, candidate must have to appear in IELTS examination, qualifying in which candidates will be eligible to apply for higher studies in USA in different Schools.
Candidates must have to score a minimum of 6 score in IELTS for class 11th admission.
13th July 2017, 12:41 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in USA for higher studies after completion of 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Procedure to get admission in USA for higher studies after completion of 10th standard? I need to know the complete information which I have to follow. Can you please provide me the details as soon as possible. Awaiting for the quick response. Thanks!

Candidates after completion of Class X in India can apply for higher studies in USA. For taking admission in USA, they have to clear the examinations like SAT or ACT and English language test like IELTS or TOEFL. Admission is done on the basis of marks scored in Class X, SAT or ACT and IELTS or TOEFL. Candidates have to apply for admission with the above mentioned examinations scores. Candidates can apply directly or through educational consultants for taking admission in USA. Candidates after getting admission can apply for visa.
13th July 2017, 07:08 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

You can apply for admission to your desired school/college, full filling its eligibility criteria, to pursue higher studies after completion of 10th standard in USA.
You are required to appear in IELTS (International English Language Testing System) examination and qualify in it by scoring a minimum of 6 bands.
IELTS examination is taken by the candidates to prove their excellency in English language skills such as reading, writing, listening and speaking sections.

Procedure to apply for admission in USA:
>Search for school/college and courses for which you are eligible
>Contact the school and visit its website for information regarding course available and eligibility
>Appear for the entrance exams like IELTS.
>Appear for SAT (Scholastic Assessment Test) entrance examination which measure literacy and writing skills that are needed for academic success in college.
>Write SOPs (Statement of Purpose) and ask for LORs (letter of recommendation)
>Apply to the school/college which fit your interests
>Appear for video/online interviews of the school/college that shortlisted you
>If accepted, apply for student visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?