5th October 2016, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

How much would it cost to do higher studies in USA after completion of diploma in electrical from India?

I had completed my diploma electric next want I want to do in usa how much of cost as per India rupees? Can you please guide me with the right information on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the complete details soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MS in USA? What is the cost to do MS in USA?
  2. Am I eligible to do higher studies in USA after completion of diploma course?
  3. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  4. What is the duration to take up studies in USA in Bachelor Degree after diploma in electrical? Percentage required in diploma?
  5. What should I do to continue further studies in USA after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  6. What is the procedure followed for doing higher studies in USA after completion of diploma?
  7. How to do higher studies after 10th in USA with less cost?
  8. What is the course duration in USA for bachelors after completion of diploma in India?
  9. What is the course duration in USA for bachelors after completion of diploma in India?
  10. What can I do to study higher after ITI in electrical and diploma in electrical?
  11. How to pursue studies in USA if I am a B.Pharmacy graduate from India?
  12. What should I do for further studies in USA(Austin) after completing diploma in information technology?
  13. How many years we need to do bachelors in USA after completion of diploma in electrical engineering? -- [New]
  14. What are the opportunities of higher studies after completing Diploma of 3 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to appear in USMLE being a BDS student of Bangladesh?
  16. What are the higher studies available to do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  17. Is M.Sc from Mumbai university India valid in USA?
  18. How should I proceed to do higher studies in USA?
9th October 2016, 07:58 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much would it cost to do higher studies in USA after completion of diploma in electrical from India?

The cost of higher studies after completion of diploma course in electrical engineering cannot be stated exactly. This is because :-

- It varies from one course to another.
- It varies from one institute to another along with location of stay.

Hence, kindly comment below with the course and the institute in which you are interested and we will revert with positive detailed response.
9th October 2016, 09:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much would it cost to do higher studies in USA after completion of diploma in electrical from India?

The cost will depend on the kind of university you are studying in. If you get admission in a reputed university based on merit, then you also stand a chance of scholarship which will reduce your expenses surely.

If you get admission in a private university, then you will have to spend a lot. It is not a good option for a person who belong to middle class or poor family. Although, loan option is there but it will require a lot of collateral security.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?