27th April 2017, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Where to apply in Australia to study Archaeology course? Will I have to get permission from Australian embassy?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Science stream and want to become an Archaeologist. So, I want to get study for it in Australia. Please tell me how and where to apply to study Archaeology course? Will I have to get permission from Australian embassy?

Related Questions:
  1. Will embassy give me Australian study visa on the basis of 5.5 overall band in IELTS?
  2. How to do Archeology course? I have done 10th class
  3. Whether AIEM certificate is valid for jobs in Australia?
  4. Can I get visa from Australian Embassy if scored 6 in speaking and writing, 5 in reading and 5.5 in listening of IELTS?
  5. Chances to get scholarship in Bangladesh after SSC to study in Australia? Do the Australian colleges provide scholarship?
  6. Is it mandatory to apply for Study Visa to pursue higher education in Australia after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  7. Can I study Archaeology in Post Graduation if completed B.Tech(ECE)? Basic difference between M.Phil and M.A.?
  8. Diploma courses related to Archaeology available to study for History postgraduate?
  9. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  10. How can I apply for job at Indian embassy and German embassy?
  11. Is this a better choice of going Australia for Higher studies having done M.Sc in Maths? Courses offered by Australian Government for the candidates of M.Sc Maths?
  12. Is it safe to pursue archaeology in India? Will I be able to get some government job in this field?
  13. What is the procedure to apply for the entrance exam of MA (Archaeology)? Which colleges in West Bengal offer this course?
  14. What is the procedure to get permission to practice in Australia after MDS?
  15. How to do masters of engineering in Australia? I want to study in Australia
  16. Can science students opt Archaeology for graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I pursue Archaeology after completing B.Pharmacy? Which college in Telangana provide Archaeology course and what are the fee structure?
  18. Can I study M.A.(Archaeology) being a B.A.(Geography) 2nd year student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?