10th December 2015, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Whether a candidate of Nepal can study PG in Surgery in India?

Hello Everyone,
Can a foreign student from Nepal, can study PG in Surgery in India with scholarship? I just saw that there is no foreign seats for Surgery in India.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get job in India after studying 12th from Nepal?
  2. Is the MDS degree form Nepal valid in India? Can I apply for Government sector after degree in Nepal?
  3. Can I study MBBS in India after scoring 50% in Nepal?
  4. How can I get scholarship to study Biotechnology in India after studying 12th in Nepal?
  5. Should I take admission in Nepal after completing 12th for Pharmacy or Biotech considering I am a Nepal Citizen?
  6. Am I eligible for MCA course in India after graduating in forestry from Nepal with 68%?
  7. Courses available to study in India for a Nepali candidate who is expecting 60% In 12th?
  8. Scholarship to study in india or places best for medicine and surgery?
  9. Detailed information and requirements to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in India for a citizen of Nepal?
  10. Can I get admission in Jadavpur University after completing BCA with 70%?
  11. How to seek a good school in Siliguri to study science after completing class 10th in Nepal?
  12. Validation of BDS degree in INDIA done from Nepal?
  13. Detailed procedure to study MBBS in Germany for a candidate of Nepal?
  14. Can I get admission to study Ph.D being an Associate Professor in Tribhuwan University, Nepal since last 15 years?
  15. How to continue studies in India after completing 11th standard in 11th standard?
  16. Which college is better for CA in India and what is the total cost of the course? Documents needed during admission for CA in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Where can I study B.Optomotry in Nepal?
  18. Which are the colleges offering distance education in diploma Automobile course(Approved by AICTE)?
27th December 2015, 12:16 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a candidate of Nepal can study PG in Surgery in India?

Yes, candidates of Nepal can study PG in Surgery in India. However, this provision is not present in all the institutions of India. Only the private universities like Manipal, KIIT, Bharati Vidyapeeth, etc. and autonomous universities have such provision. However, the number of seats is very less, hence you need to score high marks in the entrance exams of the concerned university to get admission in it. The quota is for overseas students and not sorely for students of Nepal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?