10th August 2015, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

Whether Singapore is best country to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course? List of colleges for admission?

Sir,
I want to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad. I have heard that Singapore is best for this course. Is it true? Kindly tell me about the colleges for this course in Singapore. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Singapore? Procedure to get admission?
  2. How can I study MBA(Hotel Management) in Singapore after completing S.Y.B.Com? Requirements to get admission?
  3. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  4. Detailed information and list of colleges which offers Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  6. List of universities which offer Hotel Management course in Singapore for 12th NIOS Student?
  7. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if pursuing 12th Commerce without Mathematics and Economics?
  8. Colleges offering Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Delhi? List of entrance exams for admission?
  9. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course being a 35 years old candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  11. Detailed information about Bachelor Of Hotel Management? Documents required at the time of admission for Nepali student?
  12. How can I study MBA(Hotel Management) in Abroad being a Bachelor of Hotel Management candidate?
  13. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Institute of Hotel Management, Lucknow? Detailed information about the entrance exam?
  14. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing Diploma program on 10th basis?
  15. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  16. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad after completing 12th?
  17. Courses after higher secondary with Commerce stream?
  18. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study Master of Hotel Management course in Singapore if my father is a Government serviceman?
17th October 2017, 12:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Singapore is best country to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course? List of colleges for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad. I have heard that Singapore is best for this course. Is it true? Kindly tell me about the colleges for this course in Singapore. Thank you!

Yes, Singapore is also one of the best countries to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course. The scope of the hotel management course from any reputed university is high. Candidates after completion of the course can work in various other countries also. List of colleges offering Bachelor of Hotel Management in Singapore is given below;

Le Cordon Bleu - Official Website

SDH Institute - Official Website

Nanyang Institute of Management - Official Website

James Cook University Singapore - Official Website

University of Nevada Singapore - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?