15th August 2016, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible as NRI candidate for COMEDK?

I am a NRI studying class 12th Maths, Physics, Chemistry in CBSE school in Oman. If I write COMEDK and if get a seat how much I have to pay the fee. Will I be considered as NRI or normal candidate?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I write CSIR if done M.Sc Biotechnology from Abertay Dundee a Scotish university?
  2. How can one get NRI status? Which are the colleges in which one can apply as NRI student? Are they eligibi
  3. OBC candidate from other state is eligible for COMEDK reservation?
  4. Is my son eligible to study B.Com at Dubai as NRI candidate?
  5. Can I appear in COMEDK 2015 as Residence Indian being Kerala NRI?
  6. Education loan for admission through COMEDK?
  7. How to get admission in MBBS as foreign student on self finance in any Medical college of India?
  8. How can NRI candidates apply for MHT CET? Last date of submission of forms for NRI students?
  9. Is there any NRI quota for engineering for Delhi Government Engineering Colleges?
  10. What is the eligibility for COMEDK?
  11. Procedure for admission in MBBS or B.E with scholarship?
  12. My COMEDK 2015 marks are enough for admission or should I try for COMEDK 2016?
  13. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
  14. Colleges in Bangalore for a candidate who has secured 63 marks in COMEDK?
  15. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  16. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  17. Whether students of Indian Embassy School are considered as regular students or not?
  18. What is the criteria for NRI students for admission into IIT? Is there any separate entrance and quota for NRI student? -- [Most Discussed]
16th August 2016, 09:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible as NRI candidate for COMEDK?

If you are a permanent resident of India then you will not be treated as an NRI. You are studying in Oman and if you are not a citizen of that country then you will not be considered an NRI.
Hence, if you have residence proof of India and your home is in India and have a valid reason for your studies in Oman then surely you will be treated as normal candidate.
18th January 2020, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible as NRI candidate for COMEDK?

If you are an American citizen but you have studied in Karnataka all your life, can you still write ComedK? what would be the fee structure for foreign citizens but residents of Karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?