29th January 2015, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in MBBS as foreign student on self finance in any Medical college of India?

My son Arka Ghosh will complete XII class around March 2015. How can he get admitted in any medical college in India to have study MBBS on self finance as foreign student.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study in medical college in India for MBBS course if I am a Bangladeshi Foreign student?
  2. How to apply for MBBS course? What is the fees structure and requirement?
  3. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India? -- [New]
  4. Requirements for admission of foreign students to study mbbs in India?
  5. How to study MBBS in India government medical college after completing 12th class? I have scored 50% marks
  6. How may I get admission forms of AIIMS or other colleges in Delhi before visiting India? I am a foreign student and applying for student visa
  7. Admission for MBBS course in Lady Hadinger Medical College? What is the procedure of it?
  8. Is there any foreign quota in medical colleges? Fee structure and procedure for admission?
  9. Do we have to write any exam for doing MBBS in Foreign counties? Cheap country for doing MBBS?
  10. Medical colleges in India for which bank finance for all the semesters?
  11. List of MCI approved colleges in China and their fee structure?
  12. How can a Bangladeshi Student get admission in Medical Colleges in India for MBBS degree?
  13. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  14. Will a cutoff of 191.5 can I get admission in MBBS in any self finance medical college under MGR university in BC quota?
  15. Procedure for admission for Interstate students? Am I eligible for admission for MBBS in BJ medical college after scoring 182.5?
  16. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I apply for medical college in India? I am a Foreign Students
  18. Admission in Medical Colleges of India if I am a Bangladeshi student?
30th January 2015, 12:47 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in MBBS as foreign student on self finance in any Medical college of India?

There are two ways, through which your child can get admission in Indian medical colleges.
1. Through NRI Quota
2. Through Management Quota

NRI Quota:-
As a foreign student, first it is better to try under NRI quota. Following is the eligibility criteria, which your child has to satisfy to get MBBS admission through NRI quota.

1.Candidate should clear the qualifying examination.
2.Candidates must not have completed 21 years of age as on the 1st of July of that respective academic year.
3. Candidate must submit the photocopies of the following documents
i)NRI Status Certificate of the financial supporter issued by the Embassy of respective country under their seal.
ii)NRI Bank Account Pass Book of the financial supporter
iii)Passport of the Financial Supporter
iv)Nativity Certificate of the Financial Supporter

Management Quota:-
To get admission under Management Quota, you should directly visit the college, in which you are interested to join.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?