ICFAI University MBA-Management of Banking Companies Papers
MBA in the present days is a very important degree; it approaches business from a scientific angle. The course is very much useful for the candidates to get a job on a higher position of a company or run the business administration. Banking companies need the MBA’s degree holder to run their company smoothly.
ICFAI University MBA-Management of Banking Companies Papers is a subjective paper but it also contains objective section in the paper. The question paper is divided into three sections, Section A is objective type with multiple choices which contains 30 questions, Section B is subjective type and contains 8 questions based on 4 caselets, i.e. each caselets contains 2 questions and Section C is of applied theory which contains 3 questions. Each question carries different marks and has sub-parts of it. Each section is needed to be solved in its limited time.
Frequently asked questions:
The question paper of Management of Banking Companies is a subjective paper. Questions asked in the paper are such as, in Section A questions are of multiple choices, Section B is of caselets, Indian banking sector, RBI policies, competitive environment, banker’s role, in Section C there are short notes on Recommended Guidelines for Information Gathering, Operational Risk, Risk Based Supervision advantages, leadership qualities etc.
Total Marks and time allotted:
Maximum marks in the paper which can be awarded are 100 and time allotted for it is 3 hours. Section A is of 30 marks and 30 minutes is allotted for it. Section B is of 50 marks and 120 minutes is allotted for it. Section C is of 20 marks and 30 minutes is allotted for it.
- MBA-Management of Banking Companies by MBA books India
- Business Environment by Monika M V
- ICFAI University MBA Central Banking and Commercial Banking (MB3G2B) Papers
- ICFAI University, MBA, Money, Banking and Credit Management (MB3G1B) Papers
- ICFAI University, Financial Management- I (MB2E1) Papers
- ICFAI University, MBA Human resource Management- I (MB2D3) Papers
- ICFAI University MBA Accounting for Decision Making II Papers
- ICFAI University, MBA, International Management II Papers
- ICFAI University MBA Business Policy and Strategy (MB311) Papers
- ICFAI University, MBA, International Management I Papers
- ICFAI University, MBA, Integrated Case Studies-I Papers
- ICFAI University MBA Advertising-Communications Papers
- ICFAI University, MBA, Introduction to Security Analysis (MB3G1F) Papers
- ICFAI University, MBA, Information Technology and Systems – I (MB1C3) Papers
- ICFAI University MBA Managerial Effectiveness – II (MB1A4) Papers
- PGDM in ICFAI University
- ICFAI University MBA Financial Management (MB2E2) Papers