ISRO Electronics and Communication Engineering Papers
Electronics and communication engineering paper of Indian Space Reasearch Organisation includes topics like Electron devices, physical electronics and integrated circuits, signals and systems, electromagnetic theory, network theory, analog and digital circuits, communication systems, control systems, mocrowave engineering, computer engineering etc. These topics constitute majority of the questions asked in the paper.
Electronics and communication paper of ISRO contains 80 questions in total and all of them are multiple choice. Every question will have four choices and you need to find the odd-one out, which apprently would be the right answer. Questions asked are from the aforementioned topics only, however you should always enter examination hall with an open mind and concrete preparation as only best of the best and crème-de-la-crème of the populace in India only get chance to work in ISRO.
Morever, you can expect circuit diagrmas, graphical plots, decuctions, mathematical computations, complex transmission diagrams etc.
Frequently asked questions
With ISRO, it would be very difficult to come to any conclusion as to what questions or topics appear more often than others. Over here, our effort would be to give you a general idea based on our research from last couple of examination papers. Topics that you should consider giving more time would be Fourier transform, Flip-flops, Filters, MOSFET, amplifiers, logic Gates, VSWR, Laplace transforms, problems on impedence, Ohm’s Law, R-L-C circuits, RF Filters, Antenna systems, satellite communication, Oscillators etc.
Time duration and marking scheme
Candidates are given a total of 90 minutes to complete 80 MCQs. And the marking sheme goes like this, you would be awarded +3 for every correct answer and -1 for every wrong answer.
- Download ISRO Electronics and Communication Engineering Question Paper 1
- Download ISRO Electronics and Communication Engineering Question Paper 2
- Download ISRO Electronics and Communication Engineering Question Paper 3
- Download ISRO Electronics and Communication Engineering Question Paper 4
- Download ISRO Electronics and Communication Engineering Question Paper 5
- Download ISRO Electronics and Communication Engineering Question Paper 6
- ISRO Placement Papers
- What to do after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
- GATE (Electronics and Communication Engineering) Papers
- PTU, M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics System Design Papers
- Calicut University-B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-6th Semester Digital Communication Papers
- Calicut University- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering- 6th Sem Power Electronics Papers
- ISRO Computer Science Papers
- Group-A Gazetted and non-Gazetted Posts - Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
- Prospects after doing B.Sc in Electronics
- Anna University BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering 2nd Sem-Circuit Analysis Papers
- Mumbai University B.E in Electronics Engineering 5th Sem Digital Communication and Coding Techniques Papers
- Jobs after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication
- Anna University BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering 2nd Sem-Circuit Theory Papers
- Communication and the mobility aspect of it as a gift of the courses in communication
- Government Jobs in Electronics & Communication Engineering in India