Jharkhand Board Class 10th Commerce Papers
Seeing the wide prospect of the commerce subject, the Jharkhand Board has also kept it in the wide list of subjects for the 10th standard students studying under this board. The subject is preferred by a wide range of students studying under this board.
Division of the paper:
There are two group in the paper, namely Group A or Elements of Business and Group B or Elements of Book-keeping and Accountancy.
Candidates have to answer any one of the Group. There are twelve questions in the first group and candidates have to answer all of them. The first main question is Fills in the Blank, and is divided into five sub-questions. Out of the 12 question, 4 have to be answered in 150 words. Two questions have to be answered in about 100 words. There are 4 questions, which have to be answered in about 200 words and one question has to be answered in about 175 words. The second group carries a maximum of fifteen questions. Out of the fifteen questions, four have to be answered in about 50 words, two in about one hundred words, three in 150 words, 2 in 200 and 1 in 175 words.
The maximum marks of the Group A and Group B is one hundred.
Time allotted for examination:
The time allotted for the paper is three hours.
Download Jharkhand Board Class 10th Commerce Papers
- Jharkhand Board 10th Bengali Papers
- Jharkhand Board Class 10 Social Science Papers
- Jharkhand Board Class 10 Bengali Papers
- Jharkhand Board Class 10 Mathematics Papers
- Jharkhand Board Class 10 Hindi Papers
- Jharkhand Board Class 10 English Papers
- ICSE Class 10 Physics Papers
- Languages Exams CBSE 2010 Class X Sample Papers
- Jharkhand Board Class X Science Papers
- CBSE Class 10th French Papers
- CBSE class 10 Hindi A Question papers
- CBSE class 10 Hindi B Question papers
- CBSE Class 10th Science and Technology Papers
- CBSE Class 10 Communicative English Papers
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Special English Papers