Kuvempu University BBM Second Year-Law and Practice Banking and Insurance Papers
The Kuvempu University offers various courses in the field of art science and commerce. The Kuvempu University BBM Second Year-Law and Practice Banking and Insurance Papers in particular are a very well selected bunch of questions presented to the candidates taking the exam to solve in the simplest manner possible. In the modern economy banking and insurance have become a part of our everyday lives and we all make every effort to keep them in order since they ensure our secure future.
Importance of the paper
The Kuvempu University papers are very easily available online and the candidates planning to take the exams in the near future are strongly advised to go through them if possible as they will have a better understanding of the examination pattern. This will help them to be meticulous since they will now what the examiners will be expecting and will help them to write just the needful. The subject of banking is relatively tough but with a littler overview it might just as well seem absolutely fine.
This is a 80 marks paper with different marks distribution according to the question type.
Section A: Contains 5 questions of 5 marks each. Total weightage is 15 as only 3 questions is to be answered.
Section B: Contains 4 questions and weighatge for each is 10. Total sectional weightage is 20 as only 2 is to be answered.
Section C: Contains 5 questions and weightage for each is 15. the weightage of this section is 45 and 3 questions has to be answered.
Some questions from the question paper
The questions that most frequently feature in the question paper are
What are the legal definitions of the terms “Bankers” and “Customer”?
Explain the various terms used in insurance contract.
Banker’s right of lien in an implied pledge- Explain.
A total of three hours is allotted to complete the paper which is about adequate.
The most popular books are Innovations in Banking and Insurance by O.P.Agarwal Banking and Insurance-Law and Practice by the cs group.
- Kuvempu University BBM Second Year-Business Law and Secretarial Practice Papers
- Kuvempu University BBM First Year-Economics for Managers Papers
- Kuvempu University BBM Third Year-Financial Management and Indian Capital Market Papers
- Kuvempu University BBM First Year-Principles of Management and Organizational Behaviors Papers
- Kuvempu University BBM First Year-Financial Accounting Papers
- Kuvempu University BBM Second Year-Management Information Systems and Computer Applications Papers
- Kuvempu University BBM 1st Year English Language Papers
- Kuvempu University BBM-Business Organisation and Office Management Papers
- Kuvempu University BBM Second Year-Marketing Management and Service Management Papers
- Kuvempu University BBM Second Year-International Business Environment and Small Business Management Papers
- Bachelors in Business Management Course Details and Colleges
- Kuvempu University B.Sc 3rd Year Chemistry Paper-III Papers
- Examination for Insurance Surveyors-Principles and Practice of General Insurance and Survey and Loss Assessment Papers
- Insurance Institute of India Fellowship Examination-Law and Economics of Insurance Papers
- Kuvempu University B. A. 1st year Economics Paper- I Papers