Kuvempu University BBM Second Year-Management Information Systems and Computer Applications Papers
Management Information Systems and Computer Applications Paper is a second year paper of Kuvempu University for the students who are doing BBM. Bachelor in Business Management (BBM) is in high demand because of the better job prospects. Bachelor of business managements is an undergraduate course of 3 years span which educates the students on various business related matters. BBM deals with the study of various business ideas, how to improve business skills, how to uplift contacts regarding business, business ethics, marketing, finance, organizational behavior, etc. Students who have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam under any recognized board or university can opt for this course. The candidate should be above 18 years of age.
Importance of the subject:
Due to the rapid growth of various business sectors and the blooming rise of retail sectors BBM became a high demanding course among the students today. This subject helps the students to understand the overall management system of the company (i.e. decision support system, executive information systems, marketing information system, etc.).
This exam is an offline mode exam, i.e. it is completely a paper pen based exam. Questions are both objective as well as subjective type. The paper consists of more subjective type questions.
Frequently asked questions:
There are very few questions that repeat it selves every year. Some of those are;
What are the various types of management information systems and describe them in brief?
Various computer hardware and networking topics such as function of switch, what is hub, various kinds of networking peripherals, etc.
Marks and time:
Management Information Systems and Computer Applications Paper of Kuvempu University BBM Second Year consist of a total of 100 marks, where 80 marks is given for theory paper and the remaining 20 marks is for internal exams and assignments. The maximum time allotted for the completion of Management Information Systems and Computer Applications Paper is 3 hours.
Management Information Systems – Managing Information Technology in the Internet worked Enterprise by J. O’ Brien.
- Kuvempu University BBM First Year-Principles of Management and Organizational Behaviors Papers
- Kuvempu University BBM Second Year-Business Law and Secretarial Practice Papers
- Kuvempu University BBM First Year-Financial Accounting Papers
- Kuvempu University BBM Third Year-Financial Management and Indian Capital Market Papers
- Kuvempu University BBM-Business Organisation and Office Management Papers
- Kuvempu University BBM Second Year-Marketing Management and Service Management Papers
- Kuvempu University BBM Second Year-Law and Practice Banking and Insurance Papers
- Kuvempu University BBM Second Year-International Business Environment and Small Business Management Papers
- Kuvempu University BBM First Year-Economics for Managers Papers
- Kuvempu University BBM 1st Year English Language Papers
- Bachelors in Business Management Course Details and Colleges
- Difference between BBS and BBM course
- Kuvempu University B.Sc 3rd Year Chemistry Paper-III Papers
- Alagappa University Distance Education-BBM Degree Exam-First Year Business Communication Papers
- Kuvempu University, B. Sc, Mathematics Paper- II Papers