Madhyamik (WB Board Class 10) exam Books
To watch yourself in the top of this exam, you have to follow those books that give you better knowledge and better idea and solving numerical in cleared concepts are mentioned below for taking high assistance on the exam. There are lots of text books and reference books are available in the market. The candidates have to follow those books in which plenty of sums and also how it clears the new topics and also the word types. First purchasing the books check out all the conceptual idea, numerical problems technique, and also have all the syllabus based topics and text.
Candidates that are sitting for this exam need to have more practice on the conceptual and mathematical subjects. Apart from text books candidates can also go for some reference books that are containing more problems and quick multiple type questions. Candidates also go for the sample questions that are publishing each year to know the pattern of the questions appearing in the examination. The candidates also referred to those suggestions papers and ABTA books to gain more practice and to know your strength and your conceptual ideas on the individual subjects.
Here is given some list of books that you can follow to crack this exam:
Text book of mathematics by DR.JP.YADAv
ABTA question bank
Sample papers for maths
Text book of physics
ABTA Question bank
Text book of life science
Wren Martin comprehension books
The books that are mentioned above can give you clear idea about the theoretical and conceptual knowledge about this exam. The questions providing in the examination is not very hard. The candidates should have cleared all the textual and numerical problems before one and half months of exam and solve plenty of sums within this duration of time.
If the aspirants read properly these books they can make through this exam.
- Sanstha Pradhan (Principal) - Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Sewa Chayan Board
- Prishikshit Snatak, Pravakta, Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Sewa Chayan Board
- Chief Accounts Officer, Executive, Bihar Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad
- Sanstha Pradhan (Principal), Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Sewa Chayan Board
- Trained Graduate Teacher, Lecturer, Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Sewa Chayan Board
- Details of Constable Recruitment in Kolkata Police
- U.P Board Intermediate Home Science Papers
- Details on West Bengal SSC LDC/Assistant (Group C) Recruitment 2013
- Principal, Trained Graduates Teachers, Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan
- TGT, Librarian, Principal - Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan Authority
- Gujarat Board Class 10 Science Papers
- Institutes offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering Course in West Bengal
- Teachers Vacancy, RMSA Punjab
- Gujarat Board Class 10 English Papers
- Gujarat Board Class 10 Social Studies Papers