27th July 2014, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Which course should I opt after completing Madhyamik examination?

hELLO
kindly let me know what is the best
education after finishing madhyamik examination????
kindly let me know immeditely
witing for your rwply
thank you and regards

27th March 2015, 11:52 AM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Which course should I opt after completing Madhyamik examination?

After madhyamik why don't you try courses on being Flight Attendant or Air Hostess? I don't know whether you are a girl or a boy. So In am suggesting both as an option. Being a Flight Attendant or an Air Hostess is a professional course. If you complete this course successfully and along with it if you complete your 12th standard course also, then you will eligible to join leading airlines like Emirates, Air Asia, Jet Airways etc. You just have look for their advertisements. If they advertise for vacancy then you have to apply showing that you have a course completion certificate on attending flights and in house cabin crew. Then if you clear their interview, they will select you for that post.
23rd May 2015, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

I have passed madhyamik exam2015 with 67% marks from hindi medium School .I like to take admission in ISC 11th science.Is it possible.
8th November 2015, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

i am going appear in madhyamik 2016..i like to study biology...which kind of opportunities i shall have in my life with biology..without being a doctor and teacher.......i am a girl and i hate physics...but i want a good opportunity to qualify..i want your advise help me........
15th March 2016, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

I am a madiyamik student..i hope my marks will be comes 45 between 55 percent..i want to be an army officer..which subject i sould study??
15th January 2017, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

How to become pravidhik kala teacher? Describe briefly about its career options when someone completed 10 2 only No (B.Ed/BA) with this subject. Can he appear in TET/TGT exam after 10 2 . Is it possible plz reply its a big doubt for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?