National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) Papers
National Entrance Screening Test is introduced by the major universities to secure the position in National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) and University of Mumbai (UM-DAE-CBS). Both the institutions are well renowned for their standard of educations that is provided to their students. Every year a long list of candidates appeared for the National Entrance Screening Test.
Qualification for appearing in the exam:
The minimum qualification required to appear for the National Entrance Screening Test is to secure 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 board or its equivalent exam. For SC/ST/PD, the minimum qualification required is 55%. Candidates appearing in the higher secondary exam can also appear for this entrance test.
Scores and negative scores:
There are different scores allotted to different questions and one should have to select atleast three sections from the question booklet because the first section is mandatory for all the students. If any candidates opted a wrong answer or left blank should be considered as zero.
Mode of the exam:
All the students will get a separate answer sheet for every section in order to write the answers accordingly and it is an offline exam.
Format of the paper:
The paper format includes objective type questions in which a single question carries four options and candidates need to select a correct option.
The paper patterns covered by all the sections are not same. For every candidate general part is compulsory and they need to select three sections out of four sections. Each section carries 50 marks.
The National Entrance Screening Test consists of four main sections and the total marks allotted for the entire paper are 200.
The time fixed to answer all the sections of NEST paper is three hours.
- NEST Exam Pattern
- National Board for Higher Mathematics Research Scholarships Screening Test Papers
- NEST 2011 MSc
- Verizon Placement Papers
- Reference books for National Entrance Screening Test (NEST)
- XIMB PGDM Entrance Test Papers
- VIT University MBA Entrance Exam Papers
- Eligibility criteria for pursuing courses in NISER
- Gitam Institute of Foreign Trade MBA Entrance Test Papers
- Asia Pacific Institute of Management Entrance Test Papers
- List of Engineering Entrance Examinations 2012
- Campus Placement Procedure for NeST Technologies
- Details of Placement in CDAC Noida
- FORE School of Management (FSM) Entrance Exam Papers
- Punjab University - University Business School UBS Entrance Test Papers