IETE ALCCS Mobile Computing Papers
IETE is shortly abbreviated as Institute of Electronics and telecommunication engineering and this is one of the most reputed institutions of its kind. The paper of Mobile Computing is about the Mobile structure and network construction. The network security is also an integral part of this paper. Mobile Communication is also a good part of the paper.
Qualification for appearing in this exam:
Candidates should be in final year of master degree or a pass out from any recognised board or University. Candidates who are from maths background or have a good knowledge in computer programming will have an upper hand over other candidates.
Scoring and Negative Marking:
Every question which is asked in the paper is of equal marks, except the 1st questions which hold 28 marks. All other holds 18 marks and there is no marks deduction, so candidates will have an opportunity to attempt all the questions. Marks allotted to each question are indicated to the right side of the question.
Mode of Exam:
Paper of Mobile Computing is to be solved within time allotted and that too on an answer sheet supplied for the same.
Subject of Mobile Computing is of questions which are generally of subjective type and therefore is to be answered in an answer sheet. The questions are based on the syllabus of ALCCS Mobile Computing.
Paper of ALCCS Mobile Computing contains 7 long questions having some internal divisions in all the questions. 1st question, which is of 28 marks, is to be attempted and from the rest questions, only 4 are to be solved. Students should manage to answer each part of question in one place.
Total marks are 100 in this paper.
Paper is to be answered properly within 3 hours.
Computer System Architecture by M. Morris Mano
Mobile Computing by Willey Publications
- IETE ALCCS Numerical Computing Papers
- IETE ALCCS Computer Architecture Papers
- IETE ALCCS Computer Graphics Papers
- IETE ALCCS Operating Systems Papers
- IETE ALCCS Database Management Systems Papers
- IETE ALCCS Computer Programming and Problem Solving Through C (CS11) Papers
- IETE ALCCS Advanced Java and Internet Technology Papers
- IETE ALCCS Data Structures Through C Papers
- IETE ALCCS Data warehouse Design and Implementation Papers
- IETE ALCCS Computer Networks Papers
- IETE, ALCCS, Operations Research And System Simulation Papers
- IETE ALCCS Data Structure and Algorithm Design (CS21) Papers
- IETE ALCCS Software Engineering Papers
- IETE AMIETE-ET (Old Scheme) Digital Communications Papers
- IETE DIPIETE-ET(Old Scheme) Communication Engineering Papers