NTSE stands for National Talent Search Examination and it was started in the year 1963.The main motive of NTSE exams are to find out the talented candidates and develop their talent. The areas covered under these schemes are like Sciences, Social Sciences, Engineering, Medicine, Management and Law. It even helps the talented candidates to develop their skill by providing financial assistance in the form of a monthly scholarship.
The NCERT will conduct the National Talent Search Examination for students studying in Class VIII only. Depending on the performance scholarship are granted and they are some reservation for the SC/ST category. There will be two-stage selection process for award of scholarship. For Stage-I, selection will be done by States/UTs through a written examination. Students who qualify Stage I will be eligible to appear for Stage II examination conducted by NCERT.
In Stage 1 will comprise two parts, namely (a) Mental Ability Test (MAT) and (b) Scholastic Ability Test (SAT) covering social sciences, sciences and mathematics. Stage II examination at the National level will comprise (a) Mental Ability Test (MAT), (b) Scholastic Ability Test (SAT) covering social sciences, sciences and mathematics, (c) Interview. the qualifying candidates will be called in for the interview. The interested candidates can contact the State/UT Liaison officer for procuring application form
Download NTSE Question Papers:
- NTSE Coaching Institutes
- National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) Scholarship
- National Talent Search Examination NTSE 2012
- Amity Institute for Competitive Examinations 2011
- How to fill NTSE application form?
- How to join FIITJEE Coaching Institutes?
- Inspire Scholarship (SHE) — Essential Details
- List of TCY Learning Solutions (P) Ltd. coaching centers in Ludhiana
- List of Resonance coaching centers in Jaipur
- PTU MCA 3rd Semester Question Papers
- IGNOU MCA Semester III papers
- List of Vidyasagar coaching centers in Mumbai
- IGNOU MCA Semester V papers
- PTU MCA 5th Semester Papers
- MHT CET Papers