How to fill NTSE application form?
National Talent Search Examination is conducted by National Council of Educational Research and Training for candidates who have completed seventh standard. Candidates are required to fill in the prescribed application and submit it to the office concerned within stipulated time.
Candidates who wish to write National Talent Search Examination’s Stage are required to apply for the examination in the prescribed format. Candidates can download the application form from the official website of National Council of Educational Research and Training. Candidates are required to provide details about examination centre, name of the State and Union territory where the candidate is studying. They are required to mention the details of fee payment such as Demand Draft number, date of payment and Name of the bank in the given space.
Instructions to fill up the application form
Candidates are required to affix a pass port size photograph in the application form. The photograph should be attested by the head of the institution or any gazetted officer.
Candidates will have to provide details about their academic qualifications, communication address and family details in the application form. The textual entries should be neat and accurate. They have the option to select the center for examination. Candidates should mention the medium of instruction for the examination while filling in the application form. Apart from this, they will be asked to write down the details about parents’ occupation, annual family income and contact numbers. Candidates should have a valid email address. Candidates belonging to reserved categories are required to enclose a copy of the relevant reservation certificate so as to avail the relaxations reserved for them.
Fully filled in application form with the signature of principal and Photostat copy of the mark sheet of previous examination along with application fee should be submitted to liaison officer of the state concerned, within the stipulated time. Incomplete and late application forms will be rejected without intimation. The address of the Liaison officer will be available from the website. Last date for submission of application forms differs from state to state.
Indian students who are studying Abroad are required to fill the relevant items of the application form and should forward to NCERT along with supporting documents. They are required to mention the name of State or Union Territory, where they want to appear for National Talent Search Examination in the covering letter.
- NTSE papers
- NTSE Coaching Institutes
- National Talent Search Examination NTSE 2012
- National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) Scholarship
- Application Form of Kerala MCA Entrance Exam
- Application Form of Xavier Admission Test (XAT)
- Application Form of NIMCET Entrance Exam
- Application Form of NIMHANS Postgraduate Medical Entrance Exam
- Application Form for Kerala State Public Service Commission Entrance Exam
- How to fill JIPMER MBBS Entrance forms?
- Application form of various M.Sc Bioinformatics Entrance Exams
- Application Form of FMS MBA Part Time Course
- Application Form of All India Pre- Veterinary Test
- Application form for various M.Sc Botany Entrance Exam
- How to fill UPSC Geologist Exam Form?