Officer (Scale II and Scale III) - North Malabar Gramin Bank
North Malabar Gramin Bank was established in Kannur district of Kerala with 178 branches with 2 Extension Counters. The chairman of the Bank is Sri. V. K. Saigal. The bank provides excellent banking service in the districts of Kannur, Kasargod, Waynad, Ernakulam, Kottayam, Alappuzha and Kollam.
The bank also provides Western Union Money Transfer service, and insurance products selling service. The bank is also involved in extension and social activities.
North Malabar Gramin Bank invites application from eligible Indian citizens for the posts of Officer Scale II and Officer Scale III.
No. of posts: Officer Scale II – 13; Officer Scale III - 3
Pay Scale: Officer Scale II – Rs. 19400 – Rs. 28100; Officer Scale III - Rs. 25700 – Rs. 31500.
Age criteria – Officer Scale II – The minimum age limit is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 32 years; Officer Scale III – The maximum age limit is 40 years.
Educational Qualification and experience – The candidates must have specific educational qualification and experience for each post. The candidates must have proficiency in Malayalam. Knowledge of computer is preferred. For more details about the educational qualification and post qualification experience, refer the bank’s website link: http://www.nmgbank.com/images/stories/application%20advertisement.pdf.
The candidates are selected for the post based on objective type written test and interview. For complete details about the selection process, refer the bank’s website.
Date of written test - 24.07.2011
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates must apply online through the Bank’s website http://www.nmgbank.com/.
For the Officer Scale II post, the application fee (including postal charge) is Rs. 550 (Rs. 250 for SC/ ST/ Physically challenged/ Ex-Servicemen/ DIS XS/ DXS), and the for the Officer Scale III post, the application fee is Rs. 650 (Rs. 250 for SC/ ST/ Physically challenged/ Ex-Servicemen/ DIS XS/ DXS). The application fee must be paid in any branch of Syndicate Bank through challan available in the Bank’s website. For more details regarding fee payment, refer the bank’s website link http://www.nmgbank.com/images/stories/application%20advertisement.pdf.
North Malabar Gramin Bank,
Kannur – 670004
Last date to apply online: 25.05.2011
For more complete and detailed information related to the post visit the Bank’s website http://www.nmgbank.com/.
- Officer MMG Scale-III, Officer IT MMG Scale-II, South Malabar Gramin Bank
- Pay scale for Scale-I Officer in Government Jobs
- Officer Scale I - North Malabar Gramin Bank
- Officers, North Malabar Gramin Bank
- Officer JM Scale-I - South Malabar Gramin Bank
- Assistant Manager (Officer Scale-I), South Malabar Gramin Bank
- Assistant Manager - South Malabar Gramin Bank
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) - North Malabar Gramin Bank
- Officer, Office Assistant, Kashi Gomti Samyukt Gramin Bank
- Officer Scale-II, Office Assistant, Aryavart Gramin Bank
- Officer, Office Assistant, Purvanchal Gramin Bank
- Officer and Office Assistant Posts - Saurashtra Gramin Bank (SGB), Gujarat
- Officer Scale-I - Uttaranchal Gramin Bank
- Pay scale for Officer JMG Scale - I in Government Jobs
- Officers Scale (I & II) - Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank (BRGB)