Pay scale for Assistant Executive Engineer in Government Jobs
Normally, as the name of the position implies, assistant executive engineers assist the executive engineer in any task as required by the Executive Engineer of the organization. Candidates are appointed for the position of Assistant Executive Engineer for different branches of engineering like works, quality, civil, electrical, etc…
In government organizations in India, Assistant Executive Engineers are brought under the pay brand of Rs.15600-39100, however, some organizations bring them under the previous pay brand of Rs.9300-34800 and even some organizations pay them on consolidated pay basis.
Recent job notification with pay scale:
As pay scale for the position of Assistant Executive Engineer differs from one organization to another, along with the recent job notification issued by government organizations for this position, the appropriate pay scales announced by those organizations are also given below:
• National Physical Laboratory – Rs. 15600-39100+plus GP of Rs.5400
• New Mangalore Port Trust – Consolidated pay of Rs.20600-46500
• Indian Institute of Science Education & Research – Rs. 15600-39100+plus GP of Rs.5400
• Union Public Service Commission – Rs.9300-34800+GP of Rs.4600
• Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited – Consolidated pay of Rs.35000 per month
To apply for the position of Assistant Executive Engineer in government organizations India, candidates must have completed their Bachelor of Engineering/Technology in the appropriate branch for which applications are invited. For instance, if assistant executive engineer position is called for by a government organizations for its electronics department, candidates must be Bachelor of Engineering/Technology degree holder in electronics engineering.
Commonly, candidates are selected for the position of Assistant Executive Engineer based on their performance in the written test. Even some organizations conduct written test for recruitment of Assistant Executive Engineer.
Like the pay scale, age requirement is also not standard for the position of Assistant Executive Engineer. Some organizations specify that candidates must not be more than 30 years of age, while some organizations specify that candidates must not be more than 35 years of age. Even the maximum age limit is fixed as 40 and 50 in some organizations.
Job responsibilities of the position of Assistant Executive Engineer:
The job responsibilities for the position of assistant executive engineer differ from one organization to another based on the department for which they are selected. For instance, if an assistant executive engineer position is called for the department of quality control in an organization, candidates should ensure quality control and should suggest suitable measures to the executive engineer with a view to improve the quality of the product.
- Government Jobs in Water Sector
- Pay scale for Executive Engineer in Government Jobs
- Assistant Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer - Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
- Career avenues after B.Tech in Production Engineering
- Project Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer, Indian Institute of Science Education And Research
- Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer - Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
- Deputy Chief Engineer, Executive Engineer, etc… - Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited
- Pay scale for Assistant Environmental Engineer in Government Jobs
- Superintending Engineer, Executive Engineer, National Institute of Technology (Warangal)
- Jobs available in Computer Hardware and Networking
- Chief General Manager, Deputy General manager, Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited
- Curator B/Assistant Executive Engineer, NCSM
- Chief Engineer (Civil), Executive Engineer (Civil), Assistant Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical) - Delhi Transport Infrastructure Development Corporation (DTIDC) Limited
- Dy. Librarian, Executive Engineer, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (Bhopal)
- Various Jobs - Narmada Control Society (NCA), Indore