21st December 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Average fee structure details for B.Lib course? What is the starting salary?

i.have.done.b.com.now.i.wanna.do.b.lib.from.any.un iversity.in.u.p. I want to about the average fee details n starting salary aftr the course.?plz.give.me.ful.info (asif)

Related Questions:
  1. What is the duration of FICO course? Fee structure details? How much salary is issued in the starting?
  2. Fee structure, duration of the course, eligibility criteria of Merchant Navy course? How much salary can I expect? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. College and Hotel fee structure of an average standard school?
  4. What is the average salary after completing diploma in hospital administration? What is the fee structure for the same in Tata Institute of social science Mumbai?
  5. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  6. Which B.Sc or M.Sc stream can get a good salary in India?
  7. Names of the colleges for BCA with average fee structure?
  8. What is the average fee structure of Optometry?
  9. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  10. Hotel management course details, fee structure and expected salary after completion of course? -- [New]
  11. What is the fee structure of Mysore Open University classes?
  12. What is Shipping MBA and what is the scope in it? Educational qualifications and institutes in India offering Shipping MBA? How much is the fee structure and salary?
  13. What is the fee structure and starting date of Group I?
  14. What is the procedure for admission in IFBI? What is the fee structure?
  15. Fee structure of B.Tech in private Universities? Fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. After finishing diploma with 75% can I get a starting salary of 10,000?
  17. How may I get details about fee structure of MCA in AMU and JNU? How may I get full details?
  18. What is the average fees for law colleges?
26th August 2012, 03:17 AM
shashimaharana

Default Re: Average fee structure details for B.Lib course? What is the starting salary?

B.Lib. course is a one year course which you can easily do from IGNOU. The fees is 4,000 rupees.
The admission process for July session is over and you can get admission in the December session.
The starting salary after the course varies. In private sector you can be given 15,ooo RS and upward.
In the government sector you will be on a pay scale of 5200-20000 which comes to around 15,000Rs per month which will increase with the increment. You can also get job in the 20000Rs per month scale which is just higher than the 5200-20000 scale.

I would recommend to do M.Lib also which is also a one year course. You will be able to get government jobs in the 35000 Rs scale.
Best of luck.
14th September 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Average fee structure details for B.Lib course? What is the starting salary?

any government college for Blib. and any entrance exam for Blib.
7th March 2013, 08:38 AM
kalamandir

hi,,,,,,

Average fee structure details for B.Lib course

1.B.Lib. course is a one year course which you can easily do from IGNOU

2.The fees is 4,000 rupees.

3.The admission process for July session is over and you can get admission in the December session.

4.The starting salary after the course varies. In private sector you can be given 15,ooo RS and upward.

5.in the government sector you will be on a pay scale of 5200-20000 which comes to around 15,000Rs per month

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
18th August 2013, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date for submission of forms fir the next session in b.lib...and when will be the exams...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?