Pay scale for Ayurvedic Medical Officer in Government Jobs
A medical officer is responsible for offering medical service to the patients and as the name of the position implied an Ayurvedic Medical Officer is responsible for offering medical services in the field of Ayurveda, which is a type of Indian medicine that is becoming popular in the field of alternative medicine.
Pay scale for the position of Ayruvedic Medical Officer in Government jobs in India is Rs. 15600-39100 plus a grade pay of Rs. 5400. However, there might be difference in the pay scale or grade pay in some public sector organizations calling for applications from eligible candidates for the position of Ayurvedic Medical Officer.
Recent public sector job notification for the position of Ayurvedic Medical Officer:
Recently, the following public sector organizations called for applications from eligible candidates for the position of Ayurvedic Medical Officer:
• Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
• Rajasthan Public Service Commission
• Central Council for Research in Ayurveda and Siddha
• Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
• Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
In addition to these companies, India being a country of the origin of Ayurvedic Medicine, most of the government hospitals in different states in India has their own Ayurveda departments in which professionals in the field of Ayurveda can find public sector employment opportunities.
Educational Qualification required for finding jobs in the position of Ayurvedic Medical Officer:
For finding jobs in the position of Ayurvedic Medical Officer, candidates must have completed their degree in Ayurveda from an institution recognized by the CCIM/state government/central government and they should also have completed their compulsory internship programme.
In most of the cases, the age requirement for the position of Ayurvedic Medical Officer is between 20 years and 45 years of age as on the 1st of January of the year in which they are applying for the position.
Difference in pay scale:
Even though, the aforesaid pay scale is applicable for government organizations some government organizations also offer a consolidated monthly emoluments for candidates applying for the position of Ayurvedic Medical Officer.
Future scope of the position of Ayurvedic Medical Officer:
Since a number of people are moving towards alternative forms of medicine that are free from side-effects, many government hospitals in India are engaged in the task of formation of Auyrveda departments in addition to the already existing different departments in the allopathic medicine. Therefore, the number of job requirements for the position of Ayurvedic Medical Officer in Government organizations is expected to further increase in the future.
- Pay scale for Unani Medical Officer in Government Jobs
- Pay scale for Specialist Medical Officer in Government Jobs
- Medical officer (Ayurvedic/Unani), Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
- List Of Colleges Providing BAMS, MD in Ayurvedic Medicine
- Ayurvedic Colleges In Uttar Pradesh
- Government jobs after B.A.M.S
- Best Colleges for doing B.A.M.S
- Ayurvedic Colleges in Andhra Pradesh
- Assistant Town Planner, Manager, Haryana Public Service Commission
- Pay scale for Assistant Medical Officer in Government Jobs
- Pay scale for Scale-I Officer in Government Jobs
- Pay Scale for Veterinary Officer in Government Jobs
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) in Naturopathy
- Jobs in Ayurvedic Sector
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) colleges