Pay scale for Unani Medical Officer in Government Jobs
Candidates appointed for the position of Unani Medical Officer in Government organization will be responsible for offering unani medical treatment to patients approaching the government hospitals.
In government hospitals/organizations candidates are recruited for the position of Unani Medical Officer under the pay scale of Rs. 15600-39100 plus a grade pay of Rs. 5400 under the pay brand 3.
Recent notifications for the position of Unani Medical Officer in Government jobs in India:
Recently, the below mentioned government organizations called for application from candidates for the position of Unani Medical Officer:
• Rajasthan Public Service Commission
• Uttrakhand Public Service Commission
• Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Even though, recent job notifications for this position seems to be lesser, many state public service commissions issue notifications for the position of Unani Medical Officer.
Educational Qualification required for the position of Unani Medical Officer:
Most of the government organizations require that candidates must be first-class graduate degree holders in BUMS course and even some organizations require that candidates must have completed their post graduate degrees like MD or MS in any of the branches of medicine.
The aforesaid government organizations notified that candidates must be between 20 to 45 years of age for the position of Unani Medical Officer. Therefore, even fresh graduates can apply according to the requirement of government organization for the position of Unani Medical Officer.
What are the other government organizations recruiting Unani Medical Officers?
As mentioned earlier, apart from the three government notifications mentioned above for the position of Unani Medical Officer, these professionals can find job placements not only in Government hospitals, but also in central and state government dispensaries, government research centers engaged in the production of Unani drugs and government colleges offering BUMS course in different parts of India as lecturers. Not only Government Unani Medical Colleges, but also Government Ayurvedic Medical Colleges have a separate wing for Unani Medicine and candidates can find job opportunities here for the position of Unani Medical Officer.
Scope of Unani Medical Officers in Government jobs:
With a number of people turning towards natural medicines like Unani and Ayurveda, a number of Government allopathic hospitals, have a separate wing for Unani Medicine and therefore the job prospects for Unani Medical Officers are higher. Above all, this medicine has proven to be effective in healing and is relatively cheaper as compared to any other medicinal options. Therefore, candidates finding job placement in Government organizations as Unani Medical Officer will be able to earn wide knowledge and experience.
- Government Jobs in Unani Medicine in India
- List of Colleges Providing Bachelor’s and MD in Unani Medical Sciences
- Medical officer (Ayurvedic/Unani), Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
- Unani Medical Officer, Homeopathy Medical Officer, etc - Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Unani Medical Officer - Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh (UP)
- Pay scale for Specialist Medical Officer in Government Jobs
- Unani Medical Officer, Homeopathic Chikitsak, Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- PhD in Unani Pathy, Unani Pathy PhD
- Pay scale for Ayurvedic Medical Officer in Government Jobs
- S.G.M Ayurvedic & Unani Medical College, Ghazipur
- Pay scale for Assistant Medical Officer in Government Jobs
- Pay scale for Scale-I Officer in Government Jobs
- Pay Scale for Veterinary Officer in Government Jobs
- Saifia Hamidia Unani Medical College, Burhanpur