Pay Scale for Veterinary Officer in Government Jobs
Veterinary is related to disease in animals and treatment offered to those diseases. As the name of the position implies a Veterinary Officer is a medical officer with medical qualification in the field of treating the diseases in animals.
The pay scale for candidates appointed for the position of Veterinary Officer in Government Organizations is Rs. 15600-39100 and they are offered a grade pay of Rs. 5400.
Recent job notification for the position of Veterinary Officer:
Recently, the following government organizations issued notification for recruitment of candidates for the position of Veterinary Officer:
• Punjab Public Service Commission
• North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences
• Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
• Kerala Public Service Commission
• Bihar State Milk Co-operation Federation Limited
• Department of Animal Husbandry, Government of Shimla
• Haryana Public Service Commission
Educational qualification required to apply for the position of Veterinary Officer in Government jobs:
For applying to the position of Veterinary Officer, candidates must be Bachelor’s Degree holders in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry course, which is shortly called as B.V.Sc & A.H from a recognized institution or university. However, preference will be the candidates should with either a post graduation degree or a Ph. D in any of the branches of veterinary science and animal husbandry.
The candidates should be registered with the Veterinary Council of the state in which applications are called from candidates. In addition, candidates should have working knowledge of the local regional language. The normal age requirement for the position of Veterinary Officer is that candidates must be between the 18 and 37 years of age, which might differ from one organization to another.
Selection procedure for the post of Veterinary Officer in Government jobs:
Candidates are selected for the post of Veterinary Officer based on their performance in the written test, while some organizations follow interview as the mode of selection.
- Government Jobs in Veterinary Sector
- Future Prospects of B.V.Sc
- Higher study Options after B.V.Sc (In India)
- List of Postgraduate Courses in Veterinary Science
- Pay scale for Scale-I Officer in Government Jobs
- Touring Veterinary Medical Officer - Animal and Fisheries Department of Bihar Government
- Veterinary Medical Officer - Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Pay scale for Specialist Medical Officer in Government Jobs
- Government Jobs after Bachelor of Veterinary Science (BV.Sc)
- Public Sector jobs after B.V.Sc
- Medical Officer, Assistant Engineer, etc - Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Pay scale for Law Officer in Government Jobs
- Pay scale for Ayurvedic Medical Officer in Government Jobs
- Veterinary Officer - Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Unani Medical Officer, Homeopathy Medical Officer, etc - Rajasthan Public Service Commission