Personal Assistant - All India Institute of Medical Sciences
All India Institute of Medical Science came into existence in the year 1956 and it is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. The institute has continuously earned rank as the most prestigious medical institutions in the nation. the institute was established with the objective of developing a strong curricular foundation for UG and PG healthcare education in the nation.
Recruitment by All India Institute of Medical Sciences:
AIIMS has called for applications from eligible candidates for filling up of the vacancy of Personal Assistant on engagement of retirement government servants on contract basis. Retired government servants with not more than 65 years of age can apply to the position and here are the details regarding the notification issued by AIIMS in this regard:
Name of the Vacancy: Personal Assistant
Number of Vacancies: 18
Period of Contract – 01 year, the contract will expire immediately on completion of one year on mutual understanding. Even contract can be terminated by both sides on 30 days notification.
Remuneration: Since it is a contractual vacancy, candidates will be getting a salary of Rs.25000 per month for the tenure of one year. The position will not be entitled for other benefits.
Retired government personnel should possess at least 15 years of experience of working as Stenographer (PPS/PS/PA) in autonomous bodies/Public-sector units or government departments. The upper age limit to apply for the position is 65 years as on the last date of receipt of application.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of performance of candidates in interview. Short-listed candidates alone will be called for interview from the candidates submitting application.
How to apply:
Application in prescribed format should be sent to the address given below before the 19th of December 2011:
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Last Date for submission of application: 19th of December 2011
For further details regarding notification issued by AIIMS, visit http://www.aiims.edu/aiims/events/recruitment/PA_AdvtforengagementasPersonalAssistantonContract_1.pdf
- Professor, Associate Professor, RIMSNR
- Top Medical Colleges in India
- Professor, Assistant Professor, UP Rural Institute of Medical Sciences & Research
- Professor/ Addl. Professor, and Assistant Professor - U.P Rural Institute of Medical Sciences & Research (RIMSNR)
- Non-Teaching Posts - University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS)
- Assistant Professor, Senior Resident, Raichur Institute of Medical Sciences
- Professor, Associate Professors, Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (Srikakulam/Ongole)
- Personal Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant, National Institute of Nutrition
- Pay scale for Assistant Medical Officer in Government Jobs
- Assistant Professors, Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences
- Professor, Assistant Professor, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences
- List of Nephrology Entrance Exams
- Colleges accepting NEET (MBBS) score in South India
- Assistant Professor, SGPGIMS
- Assistant Professors - Sanjay Gandhi Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGI)