Public Prosecutor, Assistant Public Provident Fund Commissioners, Union Public Service Commission
Union Public Service Commission was intially founded as the Federal Public Service Commission. Federal Public Service Commission was actually established on October 1, 1926. The commission was established under the Government of India Act 1935. Later on, the formation of the Public Service Commissions at the Provincial level was also made as a provision under the Government of India Act 1935. Federal Public Service Commission was later changed into an autonomous entity named Union Public Service Commission. Thus, Union Public Service Commission actually came into existence on January 26, 1950.
Applications are invited from eligible and qualified candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Public Prosecutor, Assistant Public Provident Fund Commissioner, Airworthiness Officers in Union Public Service Commission. Selected candidates will be recruited in various ministeries or departments of Government of India.
Posts of Public Prosecutor is available in the Central Bureau of Invetigation.
1. Recruitment of Public Prosecutor:
No. of posts: Only 50 posts are available.
Date of Recruitment test: 24 June 2012 (Sunday) in Forenoon session.
Posts of Airwothiness Officers is available in the Office of Director general of Civil Aviation, Ministry of Civil Aviation.
2. Recruitment of Airworthiness Officers:
No. of posts: Only 130 posts are available.
Date of Recruitment test: 29 July 2012 (Sunday) in Forenoon session.
Posts of Assistant Public Provident Fund Commissioner is available in the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation, Ministry of Labour & Employment.
3. Recruitment of Assistant Public Porvident Fund Commissioner:
No. of posts: Only 253 posts are available.
Date of Recruitment test: 23 September 2012 (Sunday) in Forenoon session.
Candidates are required to follow all the eligibility condition in strict fashion for being eligible for applying for the post. Candidates can get details of the eligibility conditions from the advertisement available at the official website of Union Public Service Commission.
Selection of candidates will be made through the conduct of a Recruitment Test followed by a Personal Interview Test. Only eligible shortlisted candidates will be allowed to appear in the recruitment test and interview test. Candidates are required to perform well in both the stages of the selection process for ensuring their selection.
How to apply: Candidates can apply online at the official website of Union Public Service Commission. No other means or mode of application is aceptable. Candidates are required to apply online on or before the closing date for submission of Online Recruitment Application through ORA website. Application link will be disable after the due date and candidates will not be able to apply online after the due date. Candidates are not required to send any document or certificate or printout of the application form after filling or submitting their online recruitment application.
Union Public Service Commission,
Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi - 110069.
Last date for Online application: 3 May 2012
For more information visit http://www.upsc.gov.in
- Pay scale for Assistant Public Prosecutor in Government Jobs
- Assistant Public Prosecutor - Jharkhand Public Service Commission
- Government Jobs in Public Service Commission
- Procedure to become Assistant Public Provident Fund Commissioner in EPFO
- Lecturer, Assistant Director, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Assistant Public Prosecutor, Junior Chemist, Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Pay scale for Public Prosecutor in Government Jobs
- List of State Public Service Commission (S.P.S.C) Entrance Exams
- Assistant Administrative Officer, Union Public Service Commission
- Selection Process for ‘Assistant Public Provident Fund Commissioner’ in EPFO
- Administrative Officers, Assistant Director, Union Public Service Commission
- Specialist, Assistant Director, Union Public Service Commission
- Chief Instructor, Senior Scientific Officer, Union Public Service Commission
- Difference between Public Prosecutor and Defense Attorney
- Senior Lecturer, Economic Officer, Union Public Service Commission