Sathyabama University, B.E in EEE, 5th Semester, Digital Signal Processing & ITS Application Papers
One of the subjects of Electrical and electronics engineering in 5th semester is Digital Signal Processing and ITS Application. With modern world on a whirl-wind ride to get everything right first time and without losing time, it is very important that a correct procedure is followed and digital signal processing provides nothing less than that. DSP is very beneficial in tasks like data compression, transmission correction and error detection, and all that it achieves by analyzing and processing signals in either wavelet domain, frequency domain, time domain or spatial domain.
Above paragraph was just to give you an idea what DSP does and here we shall be dealing with pattern of question paper which would help you score better in your exam. Question paper on Digital Signal Processing & ITS Application is divided into two sections namely Part A and Part B. Part A has 10 questions and all are objective type questions. Part B also has 10 questions, but they all belong to the subjective category.
Although you have to answer all questions in Part A and Part B; later has choices. For eg. You can chose either question no. 11 or 12, question no. 13 or 14; but you can chose between question no. 11 and 13 or for that matter question number 12 or 14. In short you have to chose one question from a group of two.
Type of questions asked
Digital signal processing and ITS application paper has a mix of theoretical and numerical questions. Some of the important topics include TMS320F2407 and TMS320C2407architecture, digital filters, quantization errors, DSP and pulse generation, DSP and DC Motor, speech coding, auto correlation, pipelining operation, limit cycle oscillators etc.
Time duration and marking layout
This question paper is of 80 marks and the remaining 20 marks is kept internal assessment. Part A of the question paper has 2 marks each for every question making the total count 20, whereas Part B has 12 marks allotted for each question; and for all that you’d be allowed a maximum of 3 hours only.
Download Sathyabama University, B.E in EEE, 5th Semester, Digital Signal Processing & ITS Application Papers
- Download Sathyabama University, B.E in EEE, 5th Semester, Digital Signal Processing & ITS Application Question Paper 1
- Download Sathyabama University, B.E in EEE, 5th Semester, Digital Signal Processing & ITS Application Question Paper 2
- Download Sathyabama University, B.E in EEE, 5th Semester, Digital Signal Processing & ITS Application Question Paper 3
- Calicut University-B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-6th Semester Digital Signal Processing Papers
- Cochin University B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering 7th Semester Digital Signal Processing Papers
- Cochin University B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering 6th Sem Digital Signal Processing Papers
- Government jobs in the field of Digital Signal Processing
- Sathyabama University B.E. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering-4thSem Digital Systems (6C0038) Papers
- Mumbai University B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering 5th Semester Random Signal Analysis Papers
- Sathyabama University B.E/B.Tech-Ist Semester Applied Chemistry-I Papers
- Sathyabama University B.E in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering-3rd Sem Digital Logic Theory and Design (6C0065) Papers
- Sathyabama University B.E/B.Tech-IInd Semester Applied Physics-II Papers
- Sathyabama University - B.E in CSE-5th Semester VLSI System Fundamentals Papers
- Sathyabama University B.E/B.Tech-IIIrd Semester Engineering Mathematics-III(6C0032) Papers
- Sathyabama University B.E in Civil Engineering-IInd Semester Building Materials - II Papers
- Sathyabama University B.E in Electronics and Communication-IIIrd Semester Electronics Circuits-I (6C0035) Papers
- Sathyabama University B.E in Electrical and Electronics Engineering-4th Sem Measurements & Instrumentation (6C0096) Papers
- Sathyabama University B.E/B. Tech in Computer Science Engineering-IInd Semester Programming in C++ (6C0094) Papers