Senior Resident (Registrars/Demonstrator), Directorate Medical Education & Research Himachal Pradesh
Directorate Medical Education & Research Himachal Pradesh actually comes under the Dr. Rajendra Prasad Government Medical College located at Tanda. The college was established in the year 1996 under Government of Himachal Pradesh. But the college actually started working or functioning in the year 1997. Infact the staff of the college were appointed in the year 1997 and only then its started functioning. The major objective or function of the Directorate Medical Education & Research Himachal Pradesh is to recruit eligible candidates for working in the various medical colleges.
Applications for the post of Senior Resident (Registrars/Demonstrator) are invited from the desirous candidates (who fill the requisite qualifications and other eligibility criterias) by Directorate Medical Education & Research Himachal Pradesh. Candidates will have to work in Dr. Rajendra Prasad Government Medical College, Kangra at Tanda.
Candidates should be of 45 years of age or below. The upper age limit is not applicable for the candidates who are already in the service of the Government. Also the upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST/Other categoris of persons as per the rules and regulations of the GOvernment of Himachal Pradesh.
Post Graduate degree in the concerned specialisty from any recognized university by the Medical Council of India or the State of Himachal Pradesh. M.Sc. degree from the university recognized by MCI or the State of Himachal Pradesh is the minimum educational qualification need to be attined by the desirous candidates. Candidates who are waiting for the result of their Post Graduate final year examination, are also eligible to apply for the prescribed post.
All candidates appointed as Senior Resident on either contract or direct basis in Directorate Medical Education & Research Himachal Pradesh will get Rs. 30000 per month.
The selection on the post of Senior Resident will be made as per MCI norms on the basis of a written test and other criterias. The written test and counselling will be held on 31 January 2011 at the venue Dr. Rajendra Pradsad Government Medical College, Kangra at Tanda.
How to apply: For all the candidates, the last date by which the application should reach to the prescribed address is on or before 20 Janaury 2011. Candidates will be allowed to apply in one speciality only. Also the speciality once choosen will be considered final and candidates will not be permitted to change the speciality even if he get selected at the end. The address to which the complete application form and other enclosed documents (Certificate of Matriculation, Detailed marksheets of degree, character certificates etc) must be sent is given below:
Dr. Rajendra Pradsad Government Medical College,
Kangra at Tanda.
Directorate Medical Education & Research Himachal Pradesh,
Block No. 18-B, S.D.A Complex Kasumpti,
Shimpla - 171009.
Last date for reciept of application: 20 January 2011
For more information visit
- Senior Resident (Demonstrators/Registrars) - Himachal Pradesh Directorate of medical Education & Research
- Pay scale for Senior Resident in Government Jobs
- Senior Resident Doctor, Junior Resident Doctor, North Estatern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of of Health & Medical Sciences
- Senior Resident, Director General of Health Services
- Senior Resident, Junior Resident - Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS)
- MBBS Colleges in Himachal Pradesh
- List of Universities in Himachal Pradesh
- Senior Scale Stenographer, Senior Assistant, Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board
- Senior and Junior Residents - Tripura Medical College & Dr B.R Ambedkar Memorial Teaching hospital
- MBA Colleges in Himachal Pradesh
- Senior Resident (Anaesthesiology), Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research
- Senior Resident - Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Government Medical Sciences & Research Institute, Srinagar
- Senior & Junior Resident - Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital
- Ayurvedic Medical Officers, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Medical Officer, Himachal Pradesh (HP) Public Service Commission